What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Oh wow, we too are having wraps.  Bbq chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, sour cream, Frank's red hot, in sun dried tomato & basil wraps! Just put chicken in the oven actually.   Busy day, and starvinggggggg

Rob, and biz, great job, dinners both look tasty. 

Oh, and biz, the stuffed peppers your wife made, looked SO good, that i bought some peppers this afternoon, to make my own. 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 6

55 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Grilled ham and cheese on rye ,sprinkle of garlic powder on each side . I should have put some onions on it .

20180310_182614.jpg

That looks soooo good.  Simple but tasty, diced onions are great on grilled ham n swiss sammiches.

• Like 2

Man you folks are stepping it up! Some good looking eats!

I got a full kitchen again!
This may be one of the top 5 soups to ever pass my lips. Damn good!

Ham and White Cheddar Beer Cheese Soup garnished with green onion and bacon. Sided with a pretzel bun and a Guinness.

c04326df21dd59fa7e2c3b3fa922abe6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Man you folks are stepping it up! Some good looking eats!

I got a full kitchen again!
This may be one of the top 5 soups to ever pass my lips. Damn good!

Ham and White Cheddar Beer Cheese Soup garnished with green onion and bacon. Sided with a pretzel bun and a Guinness.

c04326df21dd59fa7e2c3b3fa922abe6.jpg

Strong move with the new kitchen!  Pretzel bun nails it.  :good:

• Like 2

So people posting about fried bologna and grilled cheese got me hungry again. So I made a grilled jalapeno bologna and sharp cheddar sammich, with some chili cheese Fritos on the side.
3ebc0d0d00470403c65821a6b37e66f1.jpg&key=ed1b65f870baf465186ef078cffb6d737cc7c256c760990053c6b925ae8e0a87

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Not lying but I love fried bologna Sammie’s! Jalapeño just takes it up a notch!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Buffalo is known for its chicken wings. Apparently Toronto for parakeet wings ?! Good but tiny 2cb3a780510cf116ce9b6bc665b8bbaa.jpg

Reminds me of a poker night one of my buddies had. He bought a few big bags of wings and was making them in his deep fryer while we played poker. He started taking them out and they were tiny like that. I asked him how long it took to round up enough pigeons for that many wings. It stuck, we still bust on him about his pigeon wings 13 years later lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Buffalo is known for its chicken wings. Apparently Toronto for parakeet wings ?! Good but tiny 2cb3a780510cf116ce9b6bc665b8bbaa.jpg

There is a little pub/ movie bar here in town. Went there one time and it was like 15 for 40 wings or something like that.  So I was of course ....wow what a deal let's get that......yeah little baby wings.   If they deep fried them a little more could've ate them like smelt. 

Biz made me make stuffed peppers, his pic of the stuffed peppers his wife made, looked GREAT.   I just winged it, and made my own version, first time making these, the filling is delicious.  Looking forward to it.

I used ground beef, loose fresh pork sausage, a dry rub in the meat as it browned.  I used white, and brown rice, diced tomatoes, chopped onion, and miced garlic.   Jar sauce was NOT used.  Sprinkled a pincg of mozzarella on top.

This is what this thread is all about to me.  Getting ideas from others, and having fun with it.  Thanks biz, and to your wife.

20180311_135011.jpg

20180311_135249.jpg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 9