What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

9 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Well tonight I did deep fried bullhead and cod tacos with cabbage pico de gallo and mrs REDNECK4LIFE32 special sour cream and mayonnaise with seasonings sauce. We fed 9 people and all enjoy pics to follow. Hopeing the ice clear and makes way for a good bullhead season.

1st pic bullhead 2nd tortilla 3rd pico de gallo 4th sliced cabbage 5th MRS REDNECK4LIFE32's special sauce with sour cream mayo cumin chili powder sugar and fresh squeezed lime. Everything was fantastic.

DSCN4266.JPG

DSCN4267.JPG

DSCN4268.JPG

DSCN4269.JPG

DSCN4270.JPG

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

1st pic bullhead 2nd tortilla 3rd pico de gallo 4th sliced cabbage 5th MRS REDNECK4LIFE32's special sauce with sour cream mayo cumin chili powder sugar and fresh squeezed lime. Everything was fantastic.

DSCN4266.JPG

DSCN4267.JPG

DSCN4268.JPG

DSCN4269.JPG

DSCN4270.JPG

Looks great as always! I would be on "My 600lb Life" tv show if I lived in your house, and you would be broke.

• Like 1

NICE!

Here's a couple sauces you may like. Both made by Taste Of Inspirations ( I think it's a store brand to Hannaford, but should be able to order online ), Garlic-Parm and Mango-Habenero.

I can't stand garlic-parm wings from a restaurant! But I love this sauce on my homemade wings.

4 minutes ago, Bionic said:

You're just returning the compliment, you don't really mean that, lol.

Thanks! I really enjoy cooking, and experimenting in the kitchen,  had a great time.

Chicken wings are my fav and I make my own hot sauce with my own chilis and seasonings plus we make our own bleu cheese dressing. We like our wings with a little crunch. how did they turn out? Wasn't it your first time with a deep fryer what do you think? 

9 hours ago, Rob... said:

NICE!

Here's a couple sauces you may like. Both made by Taste Of Inspirations ( I think it's a store brand to Hannaford, but should be able to order online ), Garlic-Parm and Mango-Habenero.

I can't stand garlic-parm wings from a restaurant! But I love this sauce on my homemade wings.

Thank you for the suggestions xD

We have Hannaford down here, it was actually my first job on the books.  I want to actually start making my own sauces, with minced garlic, etc, and let the sauce ingredients are marry togethor for awhile, prior to use.  Should be fun.  I never had garlic parm wings from a restaurant, always hear people love, or hate them.  I just love buffalo wings, so I never wanted to risk it, and order something i didnt like, lol.  Anyways, NOW I would try garlic parm, since I can tumble one wing in garlic parm to try it.  I am not a fan of mango, is it overpowering in that mango habanero? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Chicken wings are my fav and I make my own hot sauce with my own chilis and seasonings plus we make our own bleu cheese dressing. We like our wings with a little crunch. how did they turn out? Wasn't it your first time with a deep fryer what do you think? 

That is what I plan to do, is start making my own wing sauces.  I used to make hot sauce when I was really young, it wasnt that good, just extremely spicy.   Same here, need the wings crunchy, and that was a HUGE reason why I bought a fryer.  I find wings so expensive that it takes the enjoyment out of it.  If the wings are GREAT,  fine, no biggy.  However, the majority of places around here, do not let the wings crisp.  I don't like the skin to be rubbery.   I fried the wings at 350 for about 22 mins.  Honestly, they were real good, but the chicken lost some moisture, so next time, obviously less time.  They looked pale still below 20 mins, once at 22 ish mins they started goldening.  Definitely wasnt dissapointed.  The onion rings were unreal.  I will make homemade onion rings next.

29 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Breakfast but damn it’ Good. Last week I saw banana bread French toast on a menu turkeyfeathers posted and couldn’t stop thinking about it. Damn good!!

btw it only cost $4 to make not $27 lol

4BFB2017-C7C3-420E-AEF3-A58ADDA0E03C.jpeg

Lol too funny just made that myself for breakfast this morn .  Bought the pepperidge farm bread.  Came out great

rps20180317_084721.jpg

• Like 2

Can’t find rock shrimp around here.  
You ever track down the victory at sea ? 

I get the rock shrimp down in FL. Only place I’ve ever seen them.
I haven’t really looked. I’ve had a lot of IPAs to drink up fresh to make room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk