What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Oh, finally someone with a set, to have lettuce, tomato on there taco, lol.  I see taco sauce too!

All kidding aside though, how are those shrlls, I saw them, for the first time this past weekend...

It's not a taco w/o lettuce and tomato IMO.

The shells? We were at BJ's today getting the pork loin I will be smoking for our wedding. I noticed the Old Elpaso Nacho shells on sale, 30 for $4.99, so I grabbed a box. I like them. The nacho flavor isn't over bearing at all, blended pretty well with the other flavors.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rob... said:

It's not a taco w/o lettuce and tomato IMO.

The shells? We were at BJ's today getting the pork loin I will be smoking for our wedding. I noticed the Old Elpaso Nacho shells on sale, 30 for $4.99, so I grabbed a box. I like them. The nacho flavor isn't over bearing at all, blended pretty well with the other flavors.

I agree, need taco sauce, lettuce,  tomato,  onion,  sour cream,  and cheese. 

Congratulations,  on the wedding! 

• Like 1

Parmesan tilapia and asparagus with balsamic glaze. Overdid the asparagus a little but still solid meal. Had it ready for mrs tf when she got home from work. 1e0508f9a8f90abaa89db3919a4585a1.jpg&key=983db536e08fc4dd0b3f5e9bcade4d3633edaa85b521cdd822d222dea99b5288

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should really find another fish to eat tilapia is toxic

Road kill back straps with green beans.Was on the way home from brothers house and the car in front of us had just hit the doe police officer asked the car owner if they wanted the deer and said no so I said I would take it.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I married one. 100% Polish But will give the fish a try too.

Mines almost the same ,just a pinch of Russian.  An old timer told me a long time ago,the secret to a happy marriage is to marry a polish gal.

• Like 1

Mines almost the same ,just a pinch of Russian.  An old timer told me a long time ago,the secret to a happy marriage is to marry a polish gal.

Hahah marrying a polish girl is for sure the secret do a happy marriage. They are too dumb to get mad at you....

My wife’s backround is polish too shhhhhhhh

• Like 2

Hahah marrying a polish girl is for sure the secret do a happy marriage. They are too dumb to get mad at you....

My wife’s backround is polish too shhhhhhhh

My wife is Ukrainian. She can get mad. Lol