What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

33 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Oh no...I hope you don’t feel badly about my sarcastic (and quite jealous) words about the amount of shrimp you eat.
If so, there may be a parade for that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just caught the parade part!

Hysterical!  xD

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

That sounds really interesting! 

It was real good.  She made a big batch and I am looking forward to leftovers for lunch at work tomorrow.  If you google those ingredients and the name, the recipe comes right up.  There were a few interesting spices in it also.  My wife is not a real big tomato soup fan, so she added some regular spaghetti sauce, but other than that, and substituting venison for beef, she followed the recipe.   

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wolc123 said:

It was real good.  She made a big batch and I am looking forward to leftovers for lunch at work tomorrow.  If you google those ingredients and the name, the recipe comes right up.  There were a few interesting spices in it also.  My wife is not a real big tomato soup fan, so she added some regular spaghetti sauce, but other than that, and substituting venison for beef, she followed the recipe.   

Thanks, going to take a look at it, always looking for new meal ideas.

21 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Didn’t think you shot a bear up north. Interesting will be what you actually have sitting in the rub. Surprise it’s opossum 

I didn't.  Mike Edwards who got one gave us meat.  Bob dropped it off to me.  Looked a bit big for opossum.  lol

both

I need eye bleach pronto after searching our favorite dry rub. Made locally. DO NOT google bearman tummy rub. Going to clear my phone history now First images of heavy set men shirtless and rubbing their stomachs was not what I was searching. b66125e90dc55093f0b9c62b1de33d15.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I need eye bleach pronto after searching our favorite dry rub. Made locally. DO NOT google bearman tummy rub. Going to clear my phone history now First images of heavy set men shirtless and rubbing their stomachs was not what I was searching. b66125e90dc55093f0b9c62b1de33d15.png

Or perhaps you found the rub while searching for something else TF!

Edited by moog5050
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Or perhaps you found the run while searching for something else TF!

You got me , googled pride parades :rolleyes:   Honestly though this rub is great. Smoked cashews are the bomb sautéed in it and butter. That reminds me , anyone smoke any nuts ? Oh gawd , opened another can of worms :pleasantry:

• Haha 2

This bear did not die in vain.  Not sure if it’s Culver’s rub but it’s delicious.  Not fatty and no gaminess at all.  I am way more impressed than expected.  Now I am happy the rest of the family refuses to give it a try.  Lol

23ABF9A3-2743-4843-B3E2-180C43F9DAD9.jpeg

• Like 4