What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Parmesan chicken lightly dusted with cow massage rub prior to the cheese and oven. Baked taters with butter, sour cream , bacon and topped with Bionics baked potato topping You gotta market this stuff ! We all loved it. ebd1f6fb1c628849426af2f6a3442959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes me happy! Glad you all enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Bionic said:

Spinach, and spring mix, tomato, fresh mozzarella, black olives, chicken with cow massage rub, balsamic glaze, robusta Italian dressing

FB7247F4-0D77-4C95-9DA3-660B079E8B7F.jpeg

That looks great,but it would taste better if the greens and tomatoes were in season. Probably would knock your socks off.

21 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Parmesan chicken lightly dusted with cow massage rub prior to the cheese and oven. Baked taters with butter, sour cream , bacon and topped with Bionics baked potato topping You gotta market this stuff ! We all loved it. ebd1f6fb1c628849426af2f6a3442959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the cow massage? Someone else posted about it and I couldn't find it again

I didn’t bother with a picture tonight, since it is not a very exciting dinner.  However, it was very good.  My girlfriend is on a toning diet, and this is what she wanted.  I pan fried chicken in a pinch of olive oil and with a good dusting of cow massage dry rub, I added brown rice, and mixed veggies, and asparagus.  I put a little hot sauce on mine.  Simple healthy meal.

• Like 1