What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

04d4e54de6e47f750aa0f801f910d541.jpg&key=4b24cd17d200df039306ee19693537bb82716fd9128997174938645720d9de74

1 long slice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better load up now cuz you ain’t finding that in WNY and definitely not after 7:00pm. Once the Wheel starts spinning restaurants close from what I can ascertain from “the academy” hours.

• Haha 1

Better load up now cuz you ain’t finding that in WNY and definitely not after 7:00pm. Once the Wheel starts spinning restaurants close from what I can ascertain from “the academy” hours.

Haha. I have to get to the hotel before 5pm otherwise they closed until the next day.

• Like 2

Thanks Bionic for the queso ingredients. We all dropped as much hot sauce as we wanted in a scoop chip and dug in. d645b2411860e315331259cf458c95b9.jpge0c5b312013be9577e4065fdbe64ba46.jpg. Melted down big block of velveeta adding Rotel and dip away. So good I almost lost my phone We wiped out whole dish

• Haha 1

7c4381322b1371e5094acb044a199a55.jpg&key=51cf67a0f86dc7e61bcff26e84f8fbb560be08c396600cc45c45ad495b5f72f9
That’s my grilled seafood entree

Appetizers were meatballs in spicy tomato sauce over polenta, sautéed calamari with olives and a diavola pizza (hot sopressatta)

Others had grilled salmon with Brussels sprout, short ribs and veal scarpiello.

Zero Otto nove, Arthur Ave

My favorite place on Arthur avenue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I agree you won’t find that nasty stuff here at all.

WNY pizza is better

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

Even through the internet I could tell that you couldn’t keep a straight face typing that!

With Moho's luck, he orders pizza from WNY but it's actually a delivery guy from westchester who gets lost and delivers to his house.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

With Moho's luck, he orders pizza from WNY but it's actually a delivery guy from westchester who gets lost and delivers to his house.

No thanks i'll pass and let it grow up to be a bigger better pizza next year.

Our's is a nice mix between Chicago deep dish and NYC thin crust with cup and char pepperoni. Don't forget to order wings when ordering the pizza. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If I may interject; as someone who has lived in NJ, NYC, WNY, and Chicago I feel qualified to publish my definitive pizza ranking:

New Jersey

NYC

Frozen store bought

WNY

Chicago (Distant 5th)

Florida is not in my top 6,000. and Westchester has many places than can top NYC/NJ, so can CT

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If I may interject; as someone who has lived in NJ, NYC, WNY, and Chicago I feel qualified to publish my definitive pizza ranking:

New Jersey

NYC

Frozen store bought

WNY

Chicago (Distant 5th)

First it was Taco Bell over Mighty now its STORE BOUGHT over WNY PIZZA!!!!!!

Da hell is wrong with you? 

25 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Best Pizza ever - breakfast pizza at the Savon Gas station!  there! lol   Image may contain: food

Screen grab from a Little Ceaser’s commercial? lol

all kidding aside, when in Maine I get pizza from a gas station haha...it’s actually decent, but its obviously not like back home, or like a traditional pizzeria pie.  I just crave pizza weekly, so I always have to get it once up there...

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

New Jersey
NYC
Frozen store bought
WNY
Chicago (Distant 5th)

While every place (besides Florida) has an exceptional pizza place, SE NY has the most consistent slice across the area. You can go into any pizza place and know what you are going to get and 9/10 times it kicks the snot out of any other regions best slice. Them are just facts boys and girls.

• Like 2

While every place (besides Florida) has an exceptional pizza place, SE NY has the most consistent slice across the area. You can go into any pizza place and know what you are going to get and 9/10 times it kicks the snot out of any other regions best slice. Them are just facts boys and girls.

From what I’m told, WNY hangs their hat on the invention of “Pizza Logs”. I thought it was a joke until I googled it. Still not sure I would actually try one tho

On 6/22/2019 at 4:38 PM, crappyice said:

If you 3-2-1 some ribs in the near future there may be no better side

0c35c9b0bd8620d883414ca48301f907.jpg

That recipe looks very familiar.......lol been my go to crowd favorite for years!!!

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Screen grab from a Little Ceaser’s commercial? lol

all kidding aside, when in Maine I get pizza from a gas station haha...it’s actually decent, but its obviously not like back home, or like a traditional pizzeria pie.  I just crave pizza weekly, so I always have to get it once up there...

Its actually a pic on their website of a review of good pizza! Lol. My favorite is breakfast pizza and not a lot of places sell it.  I get s slice here once a week. It's good . They have a stone oven. So the pizza is actually pretty good. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Its actually a pic on their website of a review of good pizza! Lol. My favorite is breakfast pizza and not a lot of places sell it.  I get s slice here once a week. It's good . They have a stone oven. So the pizza is actually pretty good. 

Sounds GREAT! What is the sauce though, as where the red sauce would be on traditional pizze....Like a melted cheese?