What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

Dude Chinese buffets are nasty. Go in the kitchen and see if you still wanna eat there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to one once and after eating for half an hour found a roach in my soda , complained and they gave me a 15 % off coupon for the next visit !  Next day the wife called the health department and they said " oh no , them again " !

Went to one once and after eating for half an hour found a roach in my soda , complained and they gave me a 15 % off coupon for the next visit !  Next day the wife called the health department and they said " oh no , them again " !

Yea most of those buffets are filthy I’ve been in the kitchen of a few. My buddy a firefighter went to a fire at one and said he could see the rats running out of the building

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Dude Chinese buffets are nasty. Go in the kitchen and see if you still wanna eat there

No different then most restaurants I would imagine someone was telling me they got sick after eating at that fancy steak house in white plains just the other day the one next to cheesecake factory and dicks I'm sure you know it .

The Best food comes from home .

No different then most restaurants I would imagine someone was telling me they got sick after eating at that fancy steak house in white plains just the other day the one next to cheesecake factory and dicks I'm sure you know it .
The Best food comes from home .

Not true at all, I’m in and out of kitchens all day. And how long after your friend ate at the steakhouse did they get sick

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

Not true at all, I’m in and out of kitchens all day. And how long after your friend ate at the steakhouse did they get sick

The next morning they said and her friend both of them .

And correction  

Just emailed him.

Said it was at 

ruth chris 

Edited by Hunter007

Dude you wouldn't say something like that if they were standing in front of  you so don't say it on here .
Think a little guy.

Bro I would say that to your face any time, and then continue to drink my beer and so would you let’s not derail this great thread

• Confused 1

Duck prosciutto
Made this instead of the pork prosciutto only because it took 6-8 months for the pork and only two weeks for the duck. It’s a little salty but not bad. The traditional way to eat it is with tomato and basil but I forgot the basil.
dcf8e41d67068afc315c48d6b7124137.jpg97a3efd7dd377958e36eaff7c09f225d.jpg3d8118f0ace03ff86eda745ffb7baa9f.jpg

• Like 7

Duck prosciutto
Made this instead of the pork prosciutto only because it took 6-8 months for the pork and only two weeks for the duck. It’s a little salty but not bad. The traditional way to eat it is with tomato and basil but I forgot the basil.
dcf8e41d67068afc315c48d6b7124137.jpg&key=3db61d3ade67ad215a6ae5355babc10495756429e06fb37fb50f25744954bd9497a3efd7dd377958e36eaff7c09f225d.jpg&key=20efb2f893a68b3616848b6783906769bba79efcab6499c9f470f32e202941b93d8118f0ace03ff86eda745ffb7baa9f.jpg&key=a63459f51484d266125f39a0199ca734188247628cec18b231baf3ac285efb74

Wow! Right up there with the most unique thing ever eaten thread....love it

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Wow! Right up there with the most unique thing ever eaten thread....love it

I've been having fun with the umai dry kits. There's a bresaola drying in the frig it will be ready in November.I'm going to order a few more kits to try.

• Like 1