What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Brussel sprouts sautéed in oil/garlic slices, colossal shramp all simmered in with diced tomatoes.  Salt/pepper/basil/oregano/parsley, and wheat linguine all fried together with olive oil/butter, sprinkled with grated parm/Romano cheese.   Oh! And a pinch of cayenne pepper 

C3F139E5-AC66-43CE-A64F-34C0F3712203.jpeg

019FD619-265A-4B18-B026-203943996158.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Brussel sprouts sautéed in oil/garlic slices, colossal shramp all simmered in with diced tomatoes.  Salt/pepper/basil/oregano/parsley, and wheat linguine all fried together with olive oil/butter, sprinkled with grated parm/Romano cheese.   

C3F139E5-AC66-43CE-A64F-34C0F3712203.jpeg

019FD619-265A-4B18-B026-203943996158.jpeg

Sorry B, I'd be giving that a definite maybe but the oven wood be pre-heating and the DiGiorno's Pizza would be in the freezer, waiting in the wings.  :)

37 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Sorry B, I'd be giving that a definite maybe but the oven wood be pre-heating and the DiGiorno's Pizza would be in the freezer, waiting in the wings.  :)

Who are you!?

oooh thats right! you are who Biz is scared of haha, I will force feed this crap to you, and you will like it Mr!

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2