What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 hours ago, Rack Attack said:

If you get the chance you should defiantly take it, it's incredible.  We go down a couple times a year to the keys fishing.  One of the trips each year is the fathers day dolphin tournament, with my father, father-in-law, and brother-in-law.  last June's trip was filmed and will be on the sportsman's channel coming up late January or early February.  If you get the Sportsman's channel, keep and eye out for Two Conchs Sportfishing TV, it's a show all about fishing the keys.

I def will look for that. Thanks. Can't imagine seeing those beautiful fish catching air.  

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 10:18 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Made some hot n sweet venison jerky and some of the best wings ever. Garlic parm and Buffalo style Air fryer is awesome 62830f07c7818e167a256fee7e9274e8.jpg0be0cc88d999da43b9755674d9b86344.jpged38b70a71d3a8edfd4926c3716d7624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really interested to hear how you made the wings....   how long in air fryer?   what temp and setting?     how many at a time?   Did you just do like one layer or did you put them on top of one another...   Thanks in advance!

Just now, t_barb said:

Really interested to hear how you made the wings....   how long in air fryer?   what temp and setting?     how many at a time?   Did you just do like one layer or did you put them on top of one another...   Thanks in advance!

One pack which is 12 wings ish. Pat dry with paper towels.  Toss in bowl with 1 tablespoon of baking powder and pinch of salt , pinch of black pepper. 370 degrees for 12 minutes ( single layer in basket ) use tongs to flip and reposition into single layer  for another 12 minutes at 370. Ramp up to 400 for 5 minutes to finish and put the extra crisp on them. Remove wings and toss in bowl of desired sauce.  Air fryer also great for reheating leftover wings for say few minutes at 370. Dill pickle wings and yelling goat signature Burberry wings on next time around 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

One pack which is 12 wings ish. Pat dry with paper towels.  Toss in bowl with 1 tablespoon of baking powder and pinch of salt , pinch of black pepper. 370 degrees for 12 minutes ( single layer in basket ) use tongs to flip and reposition into single layer  for another 12 minutes at 370. Ramp up to 400 for 5 minutes to finish and put the extra crisp on them. Remove wings and toss in bowl of desired sauce.  Air fryer also great for reheating leftover wings for say few minutes at 370. Dill pickle wings and yelling goat signature Burberry wings on next time around 

Thank you!!   going to give it a try....

3EA72998-1322-49F6-9F68-C5E434C853C3.thumb.jpeg.575f8e13f307ee7f081de3a66aa69f42.jpeg
1684806B-658D-449C-85C2-228EA54386D5.thumb.jpeg.d761da0ad41ba9d2f085f78af9efeda0.jpeg
7BE895E4-C742-4D23-94B0-620597AA6413.thumb.jpeg.0f44b639c572df5ac03c25828b007b16.jpeg[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] the ol’ flip trick i was confusing you about. Having good luck with it

I get the flip move and clearly you have that mastered. My real question I about how you are stretching the dough...rolling it out or hand “manipulation”

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

I get the flip move and clearly you have that mastered. My real question I about how you are stretching the dough...rolling it out or hand “manipulation”

I use a large square cookie sheet, it has zero lip/sides to it.  I add a decent amount if corn meal to BOTH sides of the dough, this way it does not stick to flat cookie sheet, and once I flip it onto the stone, that side is also corn mealed.  I single handedly hand stretch the dough out on that cookie sheet, after allowing the dough to rise all day.  So, yes I am aware never start a sentence with “so” but the dough is stretched onto that cold cookie sheet, then I take the stone out, place on stove top, flip the cookie sheet ALLOWING the dough to rest on the hot stone.  The dough will slowly release itself from the heat radiating off the stone.  Quickly add sauce/cheese/toppings/basil/oregano, and back in the oven.  I get even crisp from outside of dough, to the very center.  Holly run on sentences!  I will take a video next time, and text you, so you can see how i flip, and it releases from cookie sheet.

I use a large square cookie sheet, it has zero lip/sides to it.  I add a decent amount if corn meal to BOTH sides of the dough, this way it does not stick to flat cookie sheet, and once I flip it onto the stone, that side is also corn mealed.  I single handedly hand stretch the dough out on that cookie sheet, after allowing the dough to rise all day.  So, yes I am aware never start a sentence with “so” but the dough is stretched onto that cold cookie sheet, then I take the stone out, place on stove top, flip the cookie sheet ALLOWING the dough to rest on the hot stone.  The dough will slowly release itself from the heat radiating off the stone.  Quickly add sauce/cheese/toppings/basil/oregano, and back in the oven.  I get even crisp from outside of dough, to the very center.  Holly run on sentences!  I will take a video next time, and text you, so you can see how i flip, and it releases from cookie sheet.

So, you hand stretch it.
Thanks Wolc- succinct as usual!

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

So, you hand stretch it.
Thanks Wolc- succinct as usual!

Yes, why do you ask? All kidding aside...

dont use big words like “succinct” now i have to google lol

edit, lol! You wanted a short answer??

Edited by Bionic