What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

You know I was just texting my dad about this.  I told him it is a great substitute for pasta.  

I do not agree with that statement!! You bring that to a Sunday Italian dinner and you will be shot lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1lb of cooked sausage (I used Jimmy Dean for these)
4 beaten eggs
1 cup of Bisquick
1 cup shredded cheese
Mix it all together, put in muffin tins and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. 

Great reminder. Made these last year to take hunting and were great. Need to make for this weekend!

8 hours ago, Fletch said:

I do not agree with that statement!! You bring that to a Sunday Italian dinner and you will be shot lol!

lol, I said substitute, not replacement! Damn it.  I love cooking Italian food, Jenn, and I like to eat healthier during the week, hence the sketti squash.  When the weekend hits, watch out, I ruin all progress from that week’s healthier options, haha.

• Like 1

My wife made the neck roast, along with potatoes, carrots and gravy, from this opening day buck yesterday.  It was pretty good but not quite in the same league as the last one that she did, a couple years ago, made from a bb.   Both were cooked in the crock pot.

I will be having some of the leftovers for lunch today and she is making soup from the rest.

20201121_103936.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Spicy chicken riggies

A3E31F93-C785-48A0-8620-292685F06674.jpeg

Ha, I was looking for Bisquick to make those sausage and cheddar muffins and did not have any but I found a 3 year old box of those Red Lobsta mix above. It's only a couple years past the best used by date...what could go wrong!! Guess I will find out this weekend!

• Like 3

Ha, I was looking for Bisquick to make those sausage and cheddar muffins and did not have any but I found a 3 year old box of those Red Lobsta mix above. It's only a couple years past the best used by date...what could go wrong!! Guess I will find out this weekend!

Send it, it's fine. And a great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1