What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

What town?  Theres one in mamaroneck im gonna take my boys to, but im looking for others for them. 

My friend went to mamaroneck one last night. We went to Yorktown today, really small behind firehouse. The Danbury mall one was huge but ended I think? There’s an Italian one in Ossining that’s usually pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

My friend went to mamaroneck one last night. We went to Yorktown today, really small behind firehouse. The Danbury mall one was huge but ended I think? There’s an Italian one in Ossining that’s usually pretty decent

Can’t wait for the Duchess County Fair…I will however skip the Westchester county fair as always since I value mine and my kids’ lives.
  • Like 1

Can’t wait for the Duchess County Fair…I will however skip the Westchester county fair as always since I value mine and my kids’ lives.

People forget Iwon a putting contest at the Erie County in 1988 or 1989. Never played golf until 2008

8fb21aecdece808344a59329945c1c7f.jpg
Deep fried Turkey in OIL!!’ Sorry air fryer fans it’s can’t be beat!
89679a9725499bb64f3d8363f24275bb.jpg
Backstrap donated to me by my buddy - little too “purple” for me but I’m not really a steak guy. My son crushed Half this plate after they were placed on some toasted crustinis and browned onions.

Too busy and hungry to do this meal justice with pics today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8