Cabela's

First-light

It always amazes me around this time of year receiving the hard cover edition of their catalog. I know what it costs to put things like this together and ship them. How many of you get this and do you think it is worth the effort on their part?

I used to get it but I think they stopped..........no worries, I still buy from them when I need something not accessible locally, Ebay or other Internet sources. B) 

Looking forward to our new store opening in a couple weeks.

• Like 2

I have been gettimg them for many years. I can't remember when I got my first one, but I have been getting one for a long time.. Yes, I do think that it is worth it for them. They must feel that it is a good inventment for them. I know that I more than pay for mine with how much I buy from them.. I spend many dollars with them. I buy everthing for hunting, fishing ,and clothing. I feel that Cabela's is a (5) five star store when it comes to customer service.

• Like 1

I used to get it but I think they stopped..........no worries, I still buy from them when I need something not accessible locally, Ebay or other Internet sources. B)

Looking forward to our new store opening in a couple weeks.

I used to get 'The Cabela's Bible" as well. Iv'e ordered more the last few years but don't receive it any more.

More PO'd they offered me squat to work there. Millions in $ in retail sales under my belt, manager for 23 years and same store for the same. You'd be amazed at the offer. Sickening !!! Was so excited after the interview too. 

I'm bitter and considering not shopping there

I get one every year. Even got tabs to find stuff quicker. They've asked me what would be a good idea to send and I've told them to not send that. I still do and will buy from them but I'd rather they donate the money toward a conservation effort and then tell me they did that instead of sending me the special master catalog. I get the master and all kinds of others in soft cover too. Ordering over phone or online is all I ever use. The catalogs are a waste.