Covid Protocol At Your Work?

Lawdwaz

What is the current protocol at your work as far as quarantine?  

I talked to a friend in the NYS Corrections system and he said if they test positive, they have to come to work but are required to wear a mask, no quarantine time at all.  That's hard to believe but maybe I'm out of touch.

Curious what your company's protocol is now?

23 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I talked to a friend in the NYS Corrections system and he said if they test positive, they have to come to work but are required to wear a mask, no quarantine time at all.  That's hard to believe but maybe I'm out of touch.

A couple neighbors with in corrections and I've heard the samething. They have to mask up and do to work.

28 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Same at our office 

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

And that is after being forced to get 3-4 pokes I’m sure.   Crazy World!

5 days off, paid by the State, first 5 days back a mask mus tbe worn until day 11 you can be mask free if symptoms are gone.  We can do this up to 3x per year, but it can only be once per each 1/3 of the year. Which is bs, bc once you get it, the kids get it or vice versa and now you have to use vacation time to care for your sick kids now. Ask me how i know.. lol twice now.. 

I am pretty sure i had covid a month or so ago.. i just kept my mouth shut and went on as anyone should. kept my distance and did what i had to. 

• Like 2