Are yu ready for Saturday?

Northcountryman

Starting to feel that excitement building up in me- with  a little anxiety too!! From now till saturday morning, gonna be hard for me to sleep as all that I can think about is hunting; the planning and setup, the walk-in in the morning to my stand, the thrill of -potentiially, at least- seeing the buck  of a lifetime.  I cant wait!!! And yet, I still feel ill prepared ; ami I ready? am I ever ready?? :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Starting to feel that excitement building up in me- with  a little anxiety too!! From now till saturday morning, gonna be hard for me to sleep as all that I can think about is hunting; the planning and setup, the walk-in in the morning to my stand, the thrill of -potentiially, at least- seeing the buck  of a lifetime.  I cant wait!!! And yet, I still feel ill prepared ; ami I ready? am I ever ready?? :D

You need to make yourself a corned beef sandwich....That and maybe a payday and a snickers bar and perhaps an almond joy and you will be prepared to kill a buck... At least that is what works for me....< GRIN>.....

• Like 1

Ready I’ll never fully be ready….lol…. I will definitely forget something. I always do. But I’m excited for sure. I haven’t had much time in the stand for bow season so due to work. When I have had time I’ve only seen bucks . No does. I’ve seen a whopper 10 pt that I’m hoping trots by around 645 Saturday morning.

• Like 2

Will be sitting in the Bowles of Letchworth waiting for the inevitable. They will show if they don’t get taken out on the way down. For the most part it’s business as usual once they get down there. It’s like they know nobody is down there….Well I hope to have a surprise for the biggest one. Because the biggest one would be the only thing I would wrestle out of that hell hole again.  Good Luck to all. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Will be sitting in the Bowles of Letchworth waiting for the inevitable. They will show if they don’t get taken out on the way down. For the most part it’s business as usual once they get down there. It’s like they know nobody is down there….Well I hope to have a surprise for the biggest one. Because the biggest one would be the only thing I would wrestle out of that hell hole again.  Good Luck to all. 

Its shotgun only down there right?

8 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Supposedly the Opening day of gun season - southern zone - is the highest Deer take in the state !  Supposedly !

I won't be out but I remember a few years ago when you would hear many 5 shot sounds very early in the morning on opening day . Since rifles have been legal to use , you might hear a 2 shot sound . Seems like a lot less hunters out also . Happy Hunting and git 'r done ! 

• Like 2

Early weather models are not promising for WNY....the crap is supposed to start tomorrow night and we shall see where the ole lake effect takes us. This projection absolutely sucks if it's true. A few inches each day is fine....but some models are calling 3 foot which will lock everything down.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Sad 1