Seems quiet?

Buckmaster7600

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

No they just keep a watch on here and then use the Pm on this site to tell them about the other. Not really see where they get their jollies just pulling people off here. But then the same idiots come back and say they want to post on this site also. Shows what their working with upstairs 

I don't think the other site is pulling many over there, some are still here. 

How is answering a question promoting? What's the big deal, there have members that would even share post from a fishing site or bow site on here and there was no issue then. 

Edited by Paula
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Exactly  this above.  

This coming from the biggest offender of asking where people are over there and why they are not there and then you come over here and use this site to Pm them to try and get them to jump ship. Your bitch more then anyone about this site so why bother posting here. There is nobody new here for you to talk to remember?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Belo said:

nobody is forcing anyone to go anywhere. you can do what you want with the info you get sent in a pm. We're all adults right?

Exactly. But to bitch about this site being terrible and then using this sites Pm to try and get people to jump ship should result in an instant ban. Can’t figure why you few that bitch about this place want to continue to post on here?  Obviously nobody here cares that you all left and nobody new can come on this site remember.                        And FYI for the post over there that you and the cook forced to be locked up says it all. Mods locking down something because of a conversation. Even if you both were full of shit on that post. You want to listen to science coming from the people that are sucking millions from the Govt to continue to research something that obviously after 60 years has done no harm. You want me to listen to your research?  Show me the real life damage!  You can’t and you never will… Period!  As far as the crap your blowing on the hunt I was going to make a fool out of the cook with, if you think for a minute I would follow thru with that with no cash at the gate after the guy himself asked what would happen if he shot the wrong deer!!!  Worried about killing a wrong animal in a controlled environment to that level?  Ya only an idiot would let the kind of so called Hunter into an environment with animals that bring 20 grand plus.               Yet they still locked it just because of a conversation. Ya that’s the kind of environment I want to be around.    And take a look at all the new names now posting on this site now that that group is out of here.  You don’t think there was a reason some would not post the way a group of them attacked together. 

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Paula said:

I don't think the other site is pulling many over there, some are still here. 

How is answering a question promoting? What's the big deal, there have members that would even share post from a fishing site or bow site on here and there was no issue then. 

Maybe not but the point is they are using this site’s PM’s to try and remove people from this site. Instant Ban!!

5 hours ago, grampy said:

No reason for there to be competition between here and there. Everyone is free to come and go as they please. It's just that no new members can get on here anymore. I've been on here for years, and enjoyed it!!! But with no owner participation saw it just turn into a constant political bitch fest. Most everything posted turned political. That's not why I come to a hunting and outdoor forum. If I want to debate politics, there are more appropriate places to do so. As for cliques......I have made some friends for life from this place. Some are here, some are there, most go back and forth. Seems as if all of a sudden a member here is firing up his own clique??? Whatever..... It doesn't have to be that way at all. 

And yet you come here and speak your peace and go back over there and talk smack. Talk about fitting. 

10 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

And yet you come here and speak your peace and go back over there and talk smack. Talk about fitting. 

I can, and will, do whatever the hell I please! I don't, and never did, need you're approval for anything little man. Who voted you mayor over here?

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, grampy said:

I can, and will, do whatever the hell I please! I don't, and never did, need you're approval for anything little man. Who voted you mayor over here?

By the sounds of it that would be Lawd and yourself. I think it’s pretty funny myself. Seeing as though you few don’t want to be around here because of me and yet you leave and just continue to bring me right along with you. Maybe you should just let it go.   That would be “Big Dog” remember. Is that not what you and your buddy say?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

By the sounds of it that would be Lawd and yourself. I think it’s pretty funny myself. Seeing as though you few don’t want to be around here because of me and yet you leave and just continue to bring me right along with you. Maybe you should just let it go.   That would be “Big Dog” remember. Is that not what you and your buddy say?

Why not join over there since you there

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackbeltbill said:

I have sent no pms... These past 2 years your Anger has run amok. And neither Mod called you out...  YOU are the problem here.  Now you want Multiple Bans. People  can use 2 Sites if they wish.  

Again. My Anger?  Just because people call you out over and over has nothing to do with anger. It’s Fact!  I believe I just read and posted on another thread where another member on here called you out?  Do you not see the pattern here. Yes and the people that use two sites and talk smack about one of them will continue to be called out. Be ready for it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paula said:

Why not join over there since you there

No desire. Nice not looking at a bunch of useless posts from the same people over and over.  I did enjoy Outdoorsman tracking thread so I keep up on that. And of course have to read the few bashers that are so jelly they just can’t let it go. 

34 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

I have no idea what you're talking about little mayor man......lol Do you? 

I know you are always right. Right? And you get your wood from confrontation. Right?

So you start going off on anyone who still posts here. Because you want members to stay here and make this a better place. Right?

Makes perfect sense. Right?

Maybe you should take the wood and rub it till it burns. Right?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, grampy said:

I have no idea what you're talking about little mayor man......lol Do you? 

I know you are always right. Right? And you get your wood from confrontation. Right?

So you start going off on anyone who still posts here. Because you want members to stay here and make this a better place. Right?

Makes perfect sense. Right?

Maybe you should take the wood and rub it till it burns. Right?

You been hitting the Blood pressure meds a little heavy or what. You made the comment on the other site quoting the fellow commie. I could care less that those that left left. It’s actually a good thing. Look at all the new names on here posting now after the “Gang” left. There is a reason for that. I could also give two shits who posts on both sites but don’t be afraid to be called out when your on one bashing the other yet stupid enough to continue wanting to post on the one your bashing elsewhere. This site is going down remember is that not what You said. This place is just fine without you few that left. As you can see the work continues to turn. 

9 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

You been hitting the Blood pressure meds a little heavy or what. You made the comment on the other site quoting the fellow commie. I could care less that those that left left. It’s actually a good thing. Look at all the new names on here posting now after the “Gang” left. There is a reason for that. I could also give two shits who posts on both sites but don’t be afraid to be called out when your on one bashing the other yet stupid enough to continue wanting to post on the one your bashing elsewhere. This site is going down remember is that not what You said. This place is just fine without you few that left. As you can see the work continues to turn. 

You don't represent me little mayor man......lol And you really don't represent anyone other than yourself. I will continue to post here whenever I please, just to toy with you. And contribute something meaningful,  as I've always tried to do here. I'm still a member, same as you. Still some real good folks here, who I know YOU don't represent. So continue all your good work mayor. 

6 hours ago, grampy said:

You don't represent me little mayor man......lol And you really don't represent anyone other than yourself. I will continue to post here whenever I please, just to toy with you. And contribute something meaningful,  as I've always tried to do here. I'm still a member, same as you. Still some real good folks here, who I know YOU don't represent. So continue all your good work mayor. 

It’s eating you up. Be careful, That’s not healthy. Time to move on. 

Edited by Four Seasons

16 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Four Seasons was elected mayor of the forum??  Jeez, talk about fraudulent elections...  LOL

Lol. That must be one of Lawd’s dreams and then Gramps figured he would run with it. I will Still just the same old guy that talks in Facts on a hunting site.   Not real sure who threw the Mayor in there? I believe the words were..Top Dog…how they came about I have no idea. 

Edited by Four Seasons

27 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Lol. That must be one of Lawd’s dreams and then Gramps figured he would run with it. I will Still just the same old guy that talks in Facts on a hunting site.   Not real sure who threw the Mayor in there? I believe the words were..Top Dog…how they came about I have no idea. 

Mayor McCheese?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Maybe collusion on these sites should be  Against the rules I notice bunch of them when they dont like what you post start  Accusing you or spreading the rumor of  being a old member  That they didn't like had issues with or something  Anybody new sees that they're gonna think twice about posting obviously and maybe that's the point of why those guys do it. Someone  new comes along  Never said a word to you negatively just post stuff  Once in a while in  Is political thread why are you Accusing them of being  somebody else  As if only one person has that  Particular political view on things , doesn't make any sense. Thats just a sneaky way of them getting  Around the no personal  attacks  rule  Because for whatever reason they just wanna post themselves  Don't want to hear anybody else's point of view , I know 1 or 2 of them write books or  Articles or something I heard them say maybe that's the reason self  Promotion ?  That's fine by me you know I don't want to make this my business so they can post all they like I'll keep on the sidelines thank you very much. 

• Like 1