Seems quiet?

Buckmaster7600

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Maybe collusion on these sites should be  Against the rules I notice bunch of them when they dont like what you post start  Accusing you or spreading the rumor of  being a old member  That they didn't like had issues with or something  Anybody new sees that they're gonna think twice about posting obviously and maybe that's the point of why those guys do it. Someone  new comes along  Never said a word to you negatively just post stuff  Once in a while in  Is political thread why are you Accusing them of being  somebody else  As if only one person has that  Particular political view on things , doesn't make any sense. Thats just a sneaky way of them getting  Around the no personal  attacks  rule  Because for whatever reason they just wanna post themselves  Don't want to hear anybody else's point of view , I know 1 or 2 of them write books or  Articles or something I heard them say maybe that's the reason self  Promotion ?  That's fine by me you know I don't want to make this my business so they can post all they like I'll keep on the sidelines thank you very much. 

You mean like the idiot posting above yours?   That jealousy thing will really eat people up. And half of the ones that left…well bitched and stayed.. have a bad case of it. Kinda fun making them show their colors. 

13 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

So now you are against Lawdwaz?! How many could be on your Ban List? Let's  see- Chef ,blackbeltbill, Grampy, and now Larry as well. 

I guess it is ok for you to swear up a Storm.  No one will call you out. You remind me of the Rich- Skinny Little Guy trying somehow to be Tough. Wait a minute-- I saw just 1 complete picture of you years back.  Same as above...

Continue on with the Multiple bashing,I guess and,I will continue  to post some here on this site. 

Now Mayor, I have a Hike in a bit. I won't  see your quote until later..

Yeah typical post from you. Your ok with people bashing me but when I feed it back to ya’s you have an issue. You remind me of that fat guy that says he has a black belt yet I would pay big money to bet you can’t get a leg above thigh level. Oh that’s right. I have seen pictures also.   A long hike I thougth was in your plan and yet here you are.    As you saw nobody cares if you post here or not. Leave my name off your lips and you won’t have to worry about any kind of reply. Pretty simple concept really. 

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, virgil said:

I wonder if this silly bickering is partly what drives some people away.

The biggest offenders are the ones who left, you can go back and look through anyone of these shitshows that seem to happen on a regular basis and you will see the same cast of characters involved. It is an embarrassment.

Start hitting the ban button and you will see this baloney stop immediately.

Al

• Like 5

19 hours ago, phantom said:

That was nice of you to rag on me just for asking a question about posting videos  on the  political  thread  on the other site  it was just a question and you blow up on me . 

Thanks  for the warm welcome over there but i  think i will¹ be spending most my time here happy hunting guy .

If you think that was a blow up, you live a sheltered life. I responded to you because the overwhelming majority who left are overwhelmingly happy we don't see hunting and fishing cluttered up with politics. You have this space here to post all the youtube conspiracy videos and misspelled incoherent thoughts here. Why would you feel the need to bring it there? Honest question.

15 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly. But to bitch about this site being terrible and then using this sites Pm to try and get people to jump ship should result in an instant ban. Can’t figure why you few that bitch about this place want to continue to post on here?  Obviously nobody here cares that you all left and nobody new can come on this site remember.                        And FYI for the post over there that you and the cook forced to be locked up says it all. Mods locking down something because of a conversation. Even if you both were full of shit on that post. You want to listen to science coming from the people that are sucking millions from the Govt to continue to research something that obviously after 60 years has done no harm. You want me to listen to your research?  Show me the real life damage!  You can’t and you never will… Period!  As far as the crap your blowing on the hunt I was going to make a fool out of the cook with, if you think for a minute I would follow thru with that with no cash at the gate after the guy himself asked what would happen if he shot the wrong deer!!!  Worried about killing a wrong animal in a controlled environment to that level?  Ya only an idiot would let the kind of so called Hunter into an environment with animals that bring 20 grand plus.               Yet they still locked it just because of a conversation. Ya that’s the kind of environment I want to be around.    And take a look at all the new names now posting on this site now that that group is out of here.  You don’t think there was a reason some would not post the way a group of them attacked together. 

thanks for confirming you were who I thought you were and then not being man enough to admit it. chef said he would hand cash at the gate, just not to you or the owner, but a 3rd party. The ball is still in your court bud. 

If you like it so much here why'd you create an account over there?

Finally, I don't necessarily think anyone anymore is trying to get anyone to go anywhere. But if buckmaster or other members want that info, providing it privately is different than whispering "hey candy over here, come join us". 

Good luck during your gun season. It's still amazing to me that you and I got along for a good 10 years. I never once attacked your business or your hunting like many others did. Then at the slightest mention of CWD you go ballistic with your science denying, antlers rule the world borderline personal attacks and we're all the sudden enemies. That's sad man, really it is.

I think we've both said all we need to and again, good luck in letchworth this weekend. 

12 hours ago, grampy said:

I have no idea what you're talking about little mayor man......lol Do you? 

I know you are always right. Right? And you get your wood from confrontation. Right?

So you start going off on anyone who still posts here. Because you want members to stay here and make this a better place. Right?

Makes perfect sense. Right?

Maybe you should take the wood and rub it till it burns. Right?

I have to admit, it takes a special kind if you can get grampy fired up. 

26 minutes ago, Belo said:

If you think that was a blow up, you live a sheltered life. I responded to you because the overwhelming majority who left are overwhelmingly happy we don't see hunting and fishing cluttered up with politics. You have this space here to post all the youtube conspiracy videos and misspelled incoherent thoughts here. Why would you feel the need to bring it there? Honest question.

Just to let you know I had no idea those poltical  posts come up on the front  page of this site on my  phone you have to look for them i just found out now that was the case if i new i would probable not  bother posting  as much or at all on that poltical thread  Especially during hunting season..Apologies.

Still you could have been more polite next time 

Edited by phantom

14 minutes ago, Belo said:

thanks for confirming you were who I thought you were and then not being man enough to admit it. chef said he would hand cash at the gate, just not to you or the owner, but a 3rd party. The ball is still in your court bud. 

If you like it so much here why'd you create an account over there?

Finally, I don't necessarily think anyone anymore is trying to get anyone to go anywhere. But if buckmaster or other members want that info, providing it privately is different than whispering "hey candy over here, come join us". 

Good luck during your gun season. It's still amazing to me that you and I got along for a good 10 years. I never once attacked your business or your hunting like many others did. Then at the slightest mention of CWD you go ballistic with your science denying, antlers rule the world borderline personal attacks and we're all the sudden enemies. That's sad man, really it is.

I think we've both said all we need to and again, good luck in letchworth this weekend. 

Again you have it wrong. The cook said he would only give a member of this site the cash as his 3rd party. Like our company would trust that. We do over 200 grand in hunts a year so do you really think his measly 3 grand for a cull buck means that much?  That buck will just end up being givin to a solider or disabled person so it’s not a big deal. But I can promise you he never would kill it in 3 days of normal legal hunting. 2nd im not sure why you think I have an account over there?  I will promise you I don’t and you will never see one. You see I am one of a few who is not afraid to use my name or my business name behind my words. It’s those that are afraid of the big bad world that hide behind their computer names. Your CWD crap comes from your belief in white coats that make a living at get millions from the government every year to prove nothing. It’s all money driven and you believe them. I tell you to show me the carnage of the last 60 years and you can’t show me Jack shit. That’s the problem I have with you. And the only problem. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

So are you one of the guys writing hunting articals ? Just trying to figure out what you deal is.

And some people wonder why I end up talking to them like children. Are you all listening to yourselves?

If it doesn’t stop, and people continue to instigate arguments and problems on this site, they are going to end up gone.

This dead horse subject has been beaten long enough. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1