Well let’s keep a little political stuff going… Because we all know the ones that left bitchin about the political post will be here still checking in….it’s early yet but what’s everyone’s thoughts on Trumps big return?  We need his policies back for everyday life for sure but I’m not so sure on the storm he is going to bring with him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Everybody whos regular on here knows that Im a big Trump guy so ostensibly, im happy; however, Im starting to agree with Rob that Trump may be a major distraction and is so damaged now as a candidate that he cannot win a national election. Perhaps its time for someone new to step in the Repbulican party? 

I liked his policies for sure. I think if he used these two year to tone it down and start acting like a president he would do well.  These people know how well they had it then compared to now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

I liked his policies for sure. I think if he used these two year to tone it down and start acting like a president he would do well.  These people know how well they had it then compared to now. 

Agree X2 !   Anyone that has a 401K would hopefully see the major changes in the last two years ! Everything costs more , and Social Security will be getting the biggest raise in close to 40 years and I'm sure the current Admin will take credit ! Unfortunately the current Admin is to blame for skyrocketing Inflation . Now that we Taxpayers have 4-5 million more Welfare recipients (from south of the border) we'll just be giving up most of what we've earned over the years to prop up the current Admin !  Am I wrong ?

8 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Well let’s keep a little political stuff going… Because we all know the ones that left bitchin about the political post will be here still checking in….it’s early yet but what’s everyone’s thoughts on Trumps big return?  We need his policies back for everyday life for sure but I’m not so sure on the storm he is going to bring with him. 

Well for the last 2 years the MSM still cannot stop talking about him so in some regards he never left.  He is damaged goods, with some of it self-inflicted.  The Republican party needs his policies in a different candidate for 2024.  Perhaps, DeSantis.  However, a lot can change between then and now.  Many Dems are not behind Biden or Harris, regardless of whatever either says.  So who will the Dems put forward?  Appreciate too that this current administration in it's last year will promise more FREE stuff, unconstitutional or not, to "buy" votes.  It would be interesting to know how many people voted Dem in the midterms solely because of tuition loan debt forgiveness.

• Like 1

It’s awful for the Republican Party! Trump won’t win the election and if he loses in the primary he will run 3rd party and screw us out of any chance of winning in 24.

I liked him as a president but he’s a typical down state idiot that can’t help himself but to act like a down state idiot. That’s why he’s not our president now and why he won’t be in 24!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree that the media and the FBI and the Democrats long list of dirty tricks have done a very thorough hatchet job on Trump. I hate to see their foul tactics rewarded by turning on Trump now. But we do still have a very popular potential candidate in DeSantis that so far has not been worked over by the leftist forces.

But here is the problem. Trump is not a politician. As a total outsider he still wound up with an amazing amount of almost genius moves that brought the country back to it's prime. Economic perfection. Foreign affairs perfection. Things were pretty darn good and all this from a complete outsider. He definitely "made America great again". I believe that history will show that he was probably the best president we have seen in years with what appears to be a natural instinct to handle running the country. But he had a popularity problem because of his personality. Definitely a lot of it self-inflicted with a lot of help from the lefties who have perfected a talent for playing the dirty game of politics. Unfortunately the voters treat elections like popularity contests without a care abut a talent for running a country (example: Joe Biden).

DeSantis has shown some of the same kind of talent for correct decisions on a state level, but will this translate into the  kind of instincts that were natural to Trump? I don't know, but we will be needing the best team that we can nominate if we are to dig ourselves out of the total wreck that Biden has buried us under. And are we certain that the same kind of dirty tricks from the media and the Dems will not bury DeSantis as was done with Trump? They are damned good at it.

Well the jury is still out We have to choose the best nominee, but we have to get him elected too. Choose well, or risk an additional 4 years of Biden. That's a terrifying thought.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I still think we have gone so far down this rat hole that we will not be able to vote our way out of this mess.  I do not trust these elections and I have seen enough for me to be certain they are no longer trust worthy.  I think the GOP candidate, no matter who it is, will find the same corrupt tactics employed against them and when they lose, we will all be told it was the most secure election in history.  Just remember, they had elections in the Soviet Union too.

• Like 2

I agree that Desantis has potential... but on a grand scale, both nationally and globally, there is only one man alive that has the balls to fix what is broken at this time... and that is Donald Trump. The trick has been keeping it fixed... which is our biggest problem.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 7:33 AM, Kmartinson said:

What about George Bush and nafta? What about Reganomics? Red and blue are both crap. You guys are so rage blind your ignoring the total failed system. 

I was rage blind after the Germans bombed pearl harbor too !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

I was rage blind after the Germans bombed pearl harbor.

You didn't get to vote for that either. It doesn't matter whos driving, this old Cadillac hasn't been maintenence since Kenedy died. All the politicians are corrupt. Help your neighbor/community,  love your family and forget about this shit. You can't change it. The vote doesn't count.

On 12/5/2022 at 11:34 AM, Robby said:

1670206300402.png

18 hours ago, Robby said:

If you carefully read the supportive link, which is heavily legalese,  it does not say anything included in the meme.  Here are the two main issues: 

Barr improperly withheld portions of an internal memo Barr cited in announcing that then-President Donald Trump had not obstructed justice in the Russia investigation,

and

Barr has said he looked to that opinion in concluding that Trump did not illegally obstruct the Russia probe, which was an investigation of whether his campaign had colluded with Russia to tip the 2016 election.

versus

Friday's appeals court decision said the internal Justice Department memo noted that "Mueller had declined to accuse President Trump of obstructing justice but also had declined to exonerate him." The internal memo said "the Report's failure to take a definitive position could be read to imply an accusation against President Trump" if released to the public, the court wrote.

The link is silent on Biden and never says anything about withheld exculpatory evidence.   

In the legal world you are presumed innocent until proven guilty, in the science world an absence of evidence (of obstruction) is not proof (of no obstruction). 

The facts: Obstruction was not proven and exculpatory evidence was not found. 

Legal fundamentals:  In a criminal case, the verdict is either guilty or not guilty; NOT "innocent".

Spin: The right says he is not guilty and the Left says he is not "innocent".

• Like 1