2 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

You didn't get to vote for that either. It doesn't matter whos driving, this old Cadillac hasn't been maintenence since Kenedy died. All the politicians are corrupt. Help your neighbor/community,  love your family and forget about this shit. You can't change it. The vote doesn't count.

Kennedy?  Uhhh....no, not even close -Very cynical and despairing POV.  We can do better, for sure, but can also do worse, which is where were headed currently with a cognitvely demented fool running the show.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

The memes are for the benefit of the leftist fools who's attention span is too short to read the facts.

Meme Warrior would be a cool tattoo. You could shorten it to Me Me Warrior in case you need to remind yourself who you are. 

Of course reading it would require putting your head between your legs and stretching your neck really far. Are you flexible?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, left field said:

Have you considered sticking your head out the window and yelling, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna to take this anymore"?

Get over to that new board where you belong troll boy and quit stirring the pot over here!!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3

Hey Al - did you know that two Airedales were among the dogs lost with the sinking of the RMS Titanic. The Airedale “Kitty” belonged to Colonel John Jacob Astor IV, the real-estate mogul, who also died in the sinking and the second Airedale belonged to William E. Carter of Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. Carte.

I hope they died well. 

3 hours ago, airedale said:

Get over to that new board where you belong troll boy and quit stirring the pot over here!!

I’ve been just waiting to see how many that pissed and moaned  about the political section on this site, bashed this site in general, continuously stirred the pot and attacked like a pack those that did not fall in line with them, would show their hypocrisy by coming back to this site and this section in particular. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, left field said:

Bit of an exaggeration

My ass, it was non stop bitching about the political section so quit pretending that it wasn't. You do not belong here, you yourself have lived in the political section trolling this board for years with your cheap shots. Your record of posts is here for all to see so quit trying to play yourself for something you are not. 

You are troublemaker plain and simple and have do not contribute anything to hunting NY, get lost!!!!!!

Al

• Like 4

I think it's good to have others with different points of view, even if their totally wrong and don't have an open mind to other points of view.

I was hoping they would learn something here, but as usual they run away when facts are presented.

Who could've guessed Elon Musk would be the one to expose the left's corruption and fraud they used to steal the 2020 election from Trump and the trailer park deplorables ?

Makes Watergate look like a walk in the park, but we'll never see anything done about it till next year, probably after VP Harris is sworn in as President.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

I think it's good to have others with different points of view, even if their totally wrong and don't have an open mind to other points of view.

I was hoping they would learn something here, but as usual they run away when facts are presented.

Who could've guessed Elon Musk would be the one to expose the left's corruption and fraud they used to steal the 2020 election from Trump and the trailer park deplorables ?

Makes Watergate look like a walk in the park, but we'll never see anything done about it till next year, probably after VP Harris is sworn in as President.

You will never see rich politicians punished for these financial motivated crimes and decisions. Watergate is just another manipulated situation that most players involved weren't even questioned, let alone punished.

Blue or red, both greedy scumbags that go to sleep every night not giving a shit about you. Yet here we are arguing over scraps and blaming eachother. Real power of American Citizens is gone, and truly in my mind never existed more than in mind. 

Love your neighbor and community and celebrate the things you have in common. Don't let your differences tear us apart. 

Ignorance of a failing system, and forgetting the bi-party segregation is one way to make our country better. Lol not the blame game.

12 hours ago, airedale said:

My ass, it was non stop bitching about the political section so quit pretending that it wasn't. You do not belong here, you yourself have lived in the political section trolling this board for years with your cheap shots. Your record of posts is here for all to see so quit trying to play yourself for something you are not. 

You are troublemaker plain and simple and have do not contribute anything to hunting NY, get lost!!!!!!

Al

Gosh, Al, that seems overly harsh considering I've always treated you with respect. Did Grouse ask you to stick up for him? He's not going to grow as a person if you keep fighting his battles.

I have fun countering Grouse's insane shitposting. Mind you, that is after repeated attempts to engage in honest discourse and an offer to quit the sub if he would and an offer for a beer. He couldn't bring himself to have a man-to-man conversation. Oh well. 

What could have been a sub for important issues affecting all of us became a repository of one man's late-night batshit crazy attempt at relevance and purpose. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that may have contributed to the formation of another vehicle to discuss hunting in NY.

I have also taken a bit of abuse, but accept that with the good graces of @Northcountryman. My self-worth is not measured by what internet constructs think of my internet construct. 

Good luck with the dogs, Al. 

image.png.0f4df477187e72a00aa248355e8fe8ed.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, airedale said:

Al

Whatever the reason was most have left and now there is only like a dozen posts a day around here.  Won't be long where you and Grouse will be the only ones left to talk to each other.  Should make you both happy since you can't stand anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1