I guess you have to be a subscriber to read an article in the NY Slimes on the web and I'm sure anyone that actually pays for said subscription is a bonafide Kool-are drinker and swigs down their bilge with relish along with quotes from those proven left wing liar's like Pelosi, Shiff, and just about anyone on the hill with a D after their name.

Robby

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robby said:

I guess you have to be a subscriber to read an article in the NY Slimes on the web and I'm sure anyone that actually pays for said subscription is a bonafide Kool-are drinker and swigs down their bilge with relish along with quotes from those proven left wing liar's like Pelosi, Shiff, and just about anyone on the hill with a D after their name.

Robby

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/03/politics/trump-constitution-truth-social/index.html

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-calls-for-termination-of-constitution-except-fifth-amendment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-claims-grounds-termination-us-constitution-twitter/

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/media-buzz/why-trumps-termination-constitution-demanding-reinstatement-over-has-set-off-alarms

1 hour ago, Five Seasons said:

White House spokesman Andrew Bates said Saturday that Trump’s remarks are “anathema to the soul of our nation, and should be universally condemned.”

“You cannot only love America when you win,” Bates said in a statement. “The American Constitution is a sacrosanct document that for over 200 years has guaranteed that freedom and the rule of law prevail in our great country. The Constitution brings the American people together – regardless of party – and elected leaders swear to uphold it. It’s the ultimate monument to all of the Americans who have given their lives to defeat self-serving despots that abused their power and trampled on fundamental rights.”

I 100% agree with Bates, but find it 100% laughable coming from him and the Democratic administration in the WH since they don't adhere to it with 2A, other unconstitutional rules and laws, IRS, DOJ, FBI enforcement on Rs and not Ds, and pushing for an activist SCOTUS!

6 hours ago, Five Seasons said:

you trump lackeys like his idea to abolish the constitution?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/04/us/politics/trump-constitution-republicans.html

Formatting a question that if one replies, implies they are someone’s lackey Is uncouth. So instead of replying with my opinion as not to assign myself as Trumps lackey, I will ask of you what in your opinion should be done about the interference of information at the federal governments agencies behest and false misinformation claims that may have swayed the election (election interference)? Also what should be done about the other freedom of speech violations which is what it is as it was done on the governments behest? 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Five Seasons said:

you trump lackeys like his idea to abolish the constitution?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/04/us/politics/trump-constitution-republicans.html

Only an idiot would think their life is better under the idiots we have now compared to Trump. And to read anything from the Times pretty much would take the same kind of person.   And if any team is all about destroying the Constitution it’s the team that shows that fact in a daily basis. Regardless of Trump or not it would take a complete idiot to support or believe any of the shit show that this country is being lead by now. A Complete Idiot. 

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Only an idiot would think their life is better under the idiots we have now compared to Trump. And to read anything from the Times pretty much would take the same kind of person.   And if any team is all about destroying the Constitution it’s the team that shows that fact in a daily basis. Regardless of Trump or not it would take a complete idiot to support or believe any of the shit show that this country is being lead by now. A Complete Idiot. 

I have found that there are way more idiots out there than I had ever thought... the world is full of them... and getting worse every day. Life is not really so complicated in my opinion... the idiots make it more complicated than it has to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, nyantler said:

I have found that there are way more idiots out there than I had ever thought... the world is full of them... and getting worse every day. Life is not really so complicated in my opinion... the idiots make it more complicated than it has to be.

No doubt. I just can’t believe that  people are that stupid that they can’t see what’s right in front of them. Trump is a total wack job but life for the American people was never better. Never put a politician in the House. A good businessman obviously can do a much better job. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

No doubt. I just can’t believe that  people are that stupid that they can’t see what’s right in front of them. Trump is a total wack job but life for the American people was never better. Never put a politician in the House. A good businessman obviously can do a much better job. 

A wack job ? No …An incredibly competent , self absorbed jerk whom I would vote for again in a heart beat ? Yup!!! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don't go to a dentist because I want some carpentry work done, just like I don't go to a carpenter to get dental work done.

I want a president that puts America and Americans first, not some third world country or some country that hates America first.

The current administration has no compass, Trump has a compass and the heading is America first.

You can't take care of other country's if your country isn't strong enough to take care of itself and that's where America stands today because of the intentional leftist regressive agenda that's dividing America to the breaking point.

Leftism is a cancer and America will suffer it's effect's until it's removed.

SJC

• Like 5

I'm not going to bother investing my time with, "Trump want's to throw out the constitution" BS about the most thoroughly investigated man, probably in the history of the Republic, who keeps coming up clean despite nuanced headlines from a corrupt left wing press, especially when he is in no position to do so.

Do you guys actually get paid to promote such garbage.

Robby

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

100% agree that his time in power was a great time for this country. But the dude also went off the rails when he lost. Does he have every right to be upset at how the media treated him? 100%. Should he probably have tried to restrain himself more with his tweets? Hell yes, but I get it. When you're attacked you fight back and I respected that. I hate to give it to the dems, but they did a good job of destroying that man and most of it was borderline unethical.

That said, he has completely gone insane over the last few years and it'd take a blind man not to see that. Getting rid of the constitution? At what point are you not only not a republican anymore, but just not even american?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Robby said:

I'm not going to bother investing my time with, "Trump want's to throw out the constitution" BS about the most thoroughly investigated man, probably in the history of the Republic, who keeps coming up clean despite nuanced headlines from a corrupt left wing press, especially when he is in no position to do so.

Do you guys actually get paid to promote such garbage.

Robby

come on man, you want to purposfully blind yourself? 

Here's his post exactly from truth social. The fox news article I linked above does a great job of dissecting this. They even mention how the average person sees the source and headline and just passes it off as liberal spin. 

So no spin needed, here it is. Defend it please.

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!" 

29 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

I see a lot of you discrediting the source, and that's fair so i posted a few more. Then there's the strawman argument regarding democrats doing the same. Also fair.

But yet nobody here has a comment about what trump said? Do we just ignore it because the other side is bad too? 

Lol. A lot of us discredit words that come out of his mouth. I am more interested in his actions and those actions were almost always for the good of American people and country. 

• Like 5

Leftist propaganda, When it's only a diversion from what the Dems are actually guilty of ?

Trump said this, Trump said that, I thought you leftists think Trump is an idiot and out of the picture ?

In reality, your posting crap because he's a big threat to the left and all you have left in the ammo box are cherry picked lies and misquoted articles from Pravda.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Five Seasons said:

come on man, you want to purposfully blind yourself? 

Here's his post exactly from truth social. The fox news article I linked above does a great job of dissecting this. They even mention how the average person sees the source and headline and just passes it off as liberal spin. 

So no spin needed, here it is. Defend it please.

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!" 

I'm more concerned with the facts he pointed out about how that election was stolen.  Doesn't anyone see that as important?  And I don't see him calling for throwing out the Constitution.  I see him saying the rules in the Constitution that call for certifying an election, do not address what should be done when the election is won with massive fraud or illegally stolen.  I see him asking if the founders would allow an election full of fraud to stand.

Trump has always been a champion of the US Constitution, and the left has always attacked him for being a champion of it.  The Democrats are the epitome of how actions always prove words mean nothing, as they constantly ignore, attack and vilify the Constitution and all that it stands for.  Just look at how they treat the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Trump is fighting for America.  He knows what will happen now that Biden has been installed as POTUS to do the bidding of global leftists.

The left threw out the Constitution when Obama was elected.  They also accuse the opposition of doing what they are guilty of doing all the time.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 7

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

This is the quote we're talking about that was misinterpreted by Trump haters and media outlets. What he was saying, if you read the entire context of the statement, is that if we are willing to allow a massive fraud of this type then we will also be willing to allow for the termination of all other rules, regulations and articles... even those in the Constitution.

Trump is NOT and has never called for the termination of the Constitution... SMH

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Lol. A lot of us discredit words that come out of his mouth. I am more interested in his actions and those actions were almost always for the good of American people and country. 

That's what I used to think too. My old man still feels that way. But at some point when you're running for ruler of the free world, you cannot discount that what you say also matters.

14 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Leftist propaganda, When it's only a diversion from what the Dems are actually guilty of ?

Trump said this, Trump said that, I thought you leftists think Trump is an idiot and out of the picture ?

In reality, your posting crap because he's a big threat to the left and all you have left in the ammo box are cherry picked lies and misquoted articles from Pravda.

what? I posted his exact words from his social media site. It's not a misquote or a headline, it's all right there man.

2 hours ago, nyantler said:

we will also be willing to allow for the termination of all other rules, regulations and articles... even those in the Constitution.

I mean you can interpret that however you want. But that's exactly what big tech wants to do with the 1st and the left wants to do with the 2nd. You can't just pick and choose parts of the f'n constitution that get to be overturned because you lost the game my dude. He's still throwing a temper tantrum. All the candidates he supported lost or barely won. There was no red wave, we didn't even get the senate and his cronies are now embarrassing the party by not certifying a speaker. 

The dems are just laughing at it all as I would too if I were them.