35 minutes ago, Robby said:

1672836955132.png

Whether the dems, republicans or whoever wanted National Guard troops there or not doesn’t matter. What matters is that people thought, and still think it was OK  to go to the capital and break down the doors and windows to get inside. They should have had the National Guard there. And shot everyone trying to get inside the capitol. A lot cheaper than all these trials and investigations they have been having trying to find people who were inside

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

I mean you can interpret that however you want. But that's exactly what big tech wants to do with the 1st and the left wants to do with the 2nd. You can't just pick and choose parts of the f'n constitution that get to be overturned because you lost the game my dude. He's still throwing a temper tantrum. All the candidates he supported lost or barely won. There was no red wave, we didn't even get the senate and his cronies are now embarrassing the party by not certifying a speaker. 

The dems are just laughing at it all as I would too if I were them.

Sad thing is is that your ok with how the shit went down and the American people screwed. Trump or not it would take a pretty stupid person…or a Democrat..to not see and believe how the American people were shafted.                                                     I would put that in the same category as all the people that are all over this guy that got injured playing a game while getting paid millions of dollars to do it yet not speak a word when a police officer goes down making less than 6 digest getting takin out while protecting the American people. That’s how screwed up this world is.  And you wonder on another thread how some people can care less about a stupid law about a crossbow an inch to short or killing damaging vermin year round on one’s property. To listen to half of these idiot democrats in charge today making these decisions is laughable. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Whether the dems, republicans or whoever wanted National Guard troops there or not doesn’t matter. What matters is that people thought, and still think it was OK  to go to the capital and break down the doors and windows to get inside. They should have had the National Guard there. And shot everyone trying to get inside the capitol. A lot cheaper than all these trials and investigations they have been having trying to find people who were inside

What’s worse is that some people still believe this was not a setup by the democrats and that they still try and pass it as an Insurection.   If that was someone that really wanted to do damage that place would have been void of living people in a matter of minutes. This was nothing more than the American people showing their not happy about being screwed. If you think that was bad I hate to see you if people that really want to take care of the over reach by the left get together and make a stand. Civil will probably not be in the sentence. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

And I don't see him calling for throwing out the Constitution.  I see him saying the rules in the Constitution that call for certifying an election, do not address what should be done when the election is won with massive fraud or illegally stolen.  I see him asking if the founders would allow an election full of fraud to stand.

Nailed it- absolutely correct.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

What’s worse is that some people still believe this was not a setup by the democrats and that they still try and pass it as an Insurection.   If that was someone that really wanted to do damage that place would have been void of living people in a matter of minutes. This was nothing more than the American people showing their not happy about being screwed. If you think that was bad I hate to see you if people that really want to take care of the over reach by the left get together and make a stand. Civil will probably not be in the sentence. 

Doesn’t matter whether they wanted to damage or not. Should have never gone in the building to begin with.  I don’t agree with the results of the election. I don’t think breaking into the capital would solve anything. It may come down to a civil war to fix this country. Who knows. Hope it doesn’t come to this. 

24 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Sad thing is is that your ok with how the shit went down and the American people screwed. Trump or not it would take a pretty stupid person…or a Democrat..to not see and believe how the American people were shafted.                                                     I would put that in the same category as all the people that are all over this guy that got injured playing a game while getting paid millions of dollars to do it yet not speak a word when a police officer goes down making less than 6 digest getting takin out while protecting the American people. That’s how screwed up this world is.  And you wonder on another thread how some people can care less about a stupid law about a crossbow an inch to short or killing damaging vermin year round on one’s property. To listen to half of these idiot democrats in charge today making these decisions is laughable. 

man that's a rambling nonsensical rant if I've ever seen one. Let me see if I get it though.

1. No comment on his post still. Got it.

2. How were the american people shafted or screwed? Are you in the election fraud camp?

3. What does Damar Hamlin have to do with any of this? His salary (under a million btw) is the result of supply and demand. This is a conservative staple btw, get what you pay for. Would you instead want to raise taxes so that police officers also make millions? I remember the entire city of NY shutting down for a funeral of slain police officers, so I'm not sure what this has anything to do with the topic of the constitution or what even your argument it is. 

4. The crossbow thread was about deer hunting. Vermin? What are you talking about here?

5. Finally, I would agree with you on the dems. You might be forgetting that I'm a republican. I'm just not a trumper and it appears neither is most of america anymore.

Edited by Five Seasons
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

man that's a rambling nonsensical rant if I've ever seen one. Let me see if I get it though.

2. How were the american people shafted or screwed? Are you in the election fraud camp?

3. What does Damar Hamlin have to do with any of this? His salary (under a million btw) is the result of supply and demand. This is a conservative staple btw, get what you pay for. Would you instead want to raise taxes so that police officers also make millions? I remember the entire city of NY shutting down for a funeral of slain police officers, so I'm not sure what this has anything to do with the topic of the constitution or what even your argument it is. 

4. The crossbow thread was about deer hunting. Vermin? What are you talking about here?

5. Finally, I would agree with you on the dems. You might be forgetting that I'm a republican. I'm just not a trumper and it appears neither is most of america anymore.

You get the THANKS just for the last 2 sentences of your post!!!

Edited by boo711

2 hours ago, Robby said:

1672836955132.png

I'm going to guess that the house reps have their hands full shitting up the simple task of electing a speaker. 

And tearing each other up.

Meanwhile, MTG says the thing that the rest of the country is thinking.

And now back to Trump. Such constitution.

Vice President Mike Pence can be heard at 0:05 saying, “the focus is to literally give families and give local law enforcement additional tools if an individual is reported to be a potential danger to themselves or others, allow due process so no one’s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and collect not only the firearms but any weapons in the possession...”

Trump interjects at 0:28 saying, “Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court because that’s another system. Because a lot of times by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of [firearms], they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time. So, you could do exactly what you said but take the guns first, go through due process second.”

I mean ...

image.thumb.png.721a4e0cd6dda920e6a3a38c81be5b0d.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boo711 said:

Do you feel the same way about organized groups like Antifa and BLM that did the same and worse, just not in the capital?  Appreciate too that Jan 6th was not an organized group like Antifa & BLM; it was a bunch of DJT sycophants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Five Seasons said:

I mean you can interpret that however you want. But that's exactly what big tech wants to do with the 1st and the left wants to do with the 2nd. You can't just pick and choose parts of the f'n constitution that get to be overturned because you lost the game my dude. He's still throwing a temper tantrum. All the candidates he supported lost or barely won. There was no red wave, we didn't even get the senate and his cronies are now embarrassing the party by not certifying a speaker. 

The dems are just laughing at it all as I would too if I were them.

Why is it a embarrassment to stand up for what your constituent’s want? And  actually try to represent the people that voted you in and not the uniparty or party line bs.What is truly sad is the 1.7 trillion dollar spending bill getting voted in quicker than a speaker and people think the thinking the speaker vote is embarrassing in comparison.

7 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Why is it a embarrassment to stand up for what your constituent’s want? And  actually try to represent the people that voted you in and not the uniparty or party line bs.What is truly sad is the 1.7 trillion dollar spending bill getting voted in quicker than a speaker and people think the thinking the speaker vote is embarrassing in comparison.

Boeberts crazy hot ass barely won anything and she's looney toons, only maybe 3rd to Marjory and the pedo from florida. You can "stand up" all you want, but they're not getting another candidate in, so now they're like the kid at recess who somehow got the basketball and has a right to have the basketball but wont play with the 9 other kids who want to play a game and is just dribbling it in the corner to piss people off. 

What's the goal? F'n flordia pedo voted trump for god's sakes. 

2 hours ago, Five Seasons said:

1. You and anyone else that does not think that the last election was not cheated upon by the democrats and use of the disease is a complete idiot.                               2 The Hamlin deal just shows how Screwed up this country really is when people can cry and blow up social media about a nobody football player yet says shit when people that protect them and other Americans go down.                                                  The crossbow thread and the vermin statement were just an example of two totally useless laws drawn up by clueless people.                                                                       And I would guess you will see many minds changed if the clueless republicans ever get their heads out of their asses and prove just what Biden and family have done and proven how the media twisted everything and Trump comes out the winner again. Time will tell. 

• Like 1

you skipped 1. 

2 things can be true. I always see an outpouring of support for police who lose their lives in service, and the same compassion for a person who almost died on the field playing a sport that millions love. Just because you're not a fan doesn't mean you have to be an insufferable prick about it. No comment on the salary?

Your poor spelling, punctuation, grammar and incoherent ramblings are pretty pot calling the kettle black when you refer to others as complete idiots by the way. Just a friendly observation there. Don't you have some jizz to collect? Bring a tissue incase any gets on your face. 

19 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

That’s exactly why this world is the way it is today. These idiots push this shit thru and again screw the American people and they think that the normal American citizen is going to listen to their stupid drummed up laws regardless of what they are. People today will do as they please and take you out if you try and even think about getting in their way. And some idiots on this site support the shit that makes this stuff happen. Amazing. 

1 hour ago, Five Seasons said:

you skipped 1. 

2 things can be true. I always see an outpouring of support for police who lose their lives in service, and the same compassion for a person who almost died on the field playing a sport that millions love. Just because you're not a fan doesn't mean you have to be an insufferable prick about it. No comment on the salary?

Your poor spelling, punctuation, grammar and incoherent ramblings are pretty pot calling the kettle black when you refer to others as complete idiots by the way. Just a friendly observation there. Don't you have some jizz to collect? Bring a tissue incase any gets on your face. 

Shows how bright you really are seeing though the number 1 sits there. This is your typical comeback when you have nothing else. You full of shit on your statement about when a cop goes down. You don’t see any of the sad boo Hoo posts on Facebook or any social media. The guy plays an overpriced sport. Not a big thing. We see you got spanked by all the mods on your new site so you come back over here to roll your uselessness. And your jealously is amusing to say the least. 

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

Boeberts crazy hot ass barely won anything and she's looney toons, only maybe 3rd to Marjory and the pedo from florida. You can "stand up" all you want, but they're not getting another candidate in, so now they're like the kid at recess who somehow got the basketball and has a right to have the basketball but wont play with the 9 other kids who want to play a game and is just dribbling it in the corner to piss people off. 

What's the goal? F'n flordia pedo voted trump for god's sakes. 

They were voted in by their constituents and are doing the will of their voters. Every team brought their own ball, your mad that you can’t control what the other team is doing with their ball. Just a heads up democracy moves slower if everyone is not in on the uniparty we have grown accustomed to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Shows how bright you really are seeing though the number 1 sits there. This is your typical comeback when you have nothing else. You full of shit on your statement about when a cop goes down. You don’t see any of the sad boo Hoo posts on Facebook or any social media. The guy plays an overpriced sport. Not a big thing. We see you got your dick spanked by all the mods on your new site so you come back over here to roll your uselessness. And your jealously is amusing to say the least. 

Because I'm such an idiot. Just say it again. What do you think about his comments about the constitution?

What is an "overpriced sport"? That's the definition you give to a product. The ticket sales and memorabilia and tv rights dictate how much the players get paid. That is supply and demand or reganomics. 

I actually didn't get my dick spanked (whatever that is, is that something guys with mullets do?). I just can't stand Bill. He annoys the piss out of me so I decided I'd take a break. Now I'm back here to ruffle your jizz collecting feathers.

sure looks like a whole lot of people who don't care below. Not to mention the countless thin blue line flags, lights and stickers you see out and about.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

You are? Hard to believe....

because i don't follow trump, I'm not a republican? lmao.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/15/trump-republican-favorability-polls

Trump's favorability among Republicans dropped from 75% in October to 64% in December — below the 70% threshold generally viewed as a Mendoza line for support within a candidate's own party.

I swear half you idiots just spew your thoughts with zero research. why does nobody on the last few pages cite a single source or fact when talking shit?

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

The biggest fake you will ever read. 

yawn

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

They were voted in by their constituents and are doing the will of their voters. Every team brought their own ball, your mad that you can’t control what the other team is doing with their ball. Just a heads up democracy moves slower if everyone is not in on the uniparty we have grown accustomed to.

no. I'm mad because instead of gaining the house and senate during a time of extreme inflation, civil unrest and war, we still couldn't get enough votes because of this fractured extreme right bs that divides us. Look at the dems. It's not just Trumps fault. Other than DeSantis we have no real leadership unifying the party. We put up a tv news personality in a state he didn't even live in and a half retarded ex-football player in a quickly turning purple state (where the republican governor was re-elected easily). 

How can you sit there and see a divided party fail to elect a speaker and think this is all positive? The alternative is we keep losing and losing. 

39 minutes ago, New York Hillbilly said:

If this sort of talk does not get someone blocked from this site, nothing will. 

yawn. I didn't say anything that wasn't true. That's what the guy does. He won't dispute it. 

Edited by Five Seasons
  • Haha 1

Just now, Northcountryman said:

What was his name before ?? Do you know? well, Whatever it was , one thing is abundantly clear to me about this guy: He aint no Republican, despite his claim!!  

His site name was Bello I believe. He is so jealous about me and my life that he even changed his name to sound like me. Sick Puppy. 

• Sad 1