3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That building belongs to the people.

You can’t walk up to the capitol building and just walk in there. Need to have a reason to be there. The building is not “open” to the public. So again. It is NOT RIGHT that people went there and broke windows and doors to gain entry. It is also not right that people think it is OK that people broke windows and doors to gain entry. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boo711 said:

I don’t support any of the protest from Antifa or BLM. Stated that earlier. They should have all been arrested and charged. Just like anyone who entered the capitol. Doesn’t matter if they were armed or not.  A peaceful protest is one thing. But for anyone to think it is OK to rob, loot, vandalize a store , business or home is wrong. Same with the capital. Doesn’t matter if everyone was unarmed. They had NO RIGHT breaking doors and windows to enter the building.

Most sensible post in this whole thread.  Nice to see that there are some people here who are able to reason.  Just because some of us condemn the thugs who stormed the capitol does NOT mean that we support the Antifa or BLM thugs.  Every one of them was breaking the law and if they get arrested or shot in the process so be it.  I will fully support the police whichever way they choose to handle it.  When one goes looking for trouble they may find it.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Grouse said:

LOL, yeah sure.  They climb the walls, break windows and doors to get in while yelling "hang Mike Pence" and you think they should be welcomed with coffee and donuts once they are in?

Edited by steve863

2 hours ago, boo711 said:

You can’t walk up to the capitol building and just walk in there. Need to have a reason to be there. The building is not “open” to the public. So again. It is NOT RIGHT that people went there and broke windows and doors to gain entry. It is also not right that people think it is OK that people broke windows and doors to gain entry. 

Except there's clear video and pictures of the capitol police holding the doors to let them in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

LOL, yeah sure.  They climb the walls, break windows and doors to get in while yelling "hang Mike Pence" and you think they should be welcomed with coffee and donuts once they are in?

I want to know why the Dems didn't pay their bail, like they did with the BLM and ANTIFA rioters ?

I guess you need to burn several cites down across the country, assassinate police officers, cause trillions of dollars in damage and take over parts of a city for months to get that type of treatment ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

Most sensible post in this whole thread.  Nice to see that there are some people here who are able to reason.  Just because some of us condemn the thugs who stormed the capitol does NOT mean that we support the Antifa or BLM thugs.  Every one of them was breaking the law and if they get arrested or shot in the process so be it.  I will fully support the police whichever way they choose to handle it.  When one goes looking for trouble they may find it.

I condemn their idiotic behavior too, but I got on with my life and am not whining about a four hour riot that happened two years ago.

Maybe you should take your own advice and move onto something that really matters to society today ?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

I condemn their idiotic behavior too, but I got on with my life and am not whining about a four hour riot that happened two years ago.

Maybe you should take your own advice and move onto something that really matters to society today ?

Exactly. And that one talks about clowns. He takes the cake for that one. The idiots say nothing about the country getting destroyed on a daily basis yet keep whipping a dead horse that amounted to very little.  If the same idiots that burned and looted were the ones that went into the capital there would have been deaths. Not just a few family people that went to the building and followed the other sheep that were let into the building by security. 

16 hours ago, steve863 said:

You think they should be shot and killed?

17 hours ago, boo711 said:

You can’t walk up to the capitol building and just walk in there.  Not anymore, but only as recently as the year 2000 you could.

The building is not “open” to the public.  Public areas are supposed to be open to the public.  Only office areas require permission to enter. At least that's how it was prior to the tyrants in power now closing it all off.

So again. It is NOT RIGHT that people went there and broke windows and doors to gain entry. It is also not right that people think it is OK that people broke windows and doors to gain entry.  It's not right, but it is also not right for the government to deny people their right to peacefully protest what they feel was a stolen election, which is what the leftists did to people who just wanted to protest without being restrained.

One must remember the 2020 riots by Trump haters was condoned and sanctified by leftist elites when they refused to stop them and stood by the criminals involved.  This set a new standard for political protest in America.  People believed it was now OK to become violent and destructive when pushing their agenda.  The left created the atmosphere that caused the riot on 1/6/20 by allowing an entire year of lawlessness to go unpunished. To criticize the Jan 6th riot without condemning the leftist elites that fomented the prevailing attitude, is hypocritical.

1a.jpg

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

1a.jpg

This a compelling and incontrovertible argument made more powerful by the rectangle, colour red and the trees - which so beautifully represent the founder's first Christmas wrapping paper. Nevermind the use of all caps on the word "NOT" which literally burns into the souls of the libtards. 

I also see that you cleverly refrained from using three exclamation marks, no doubt saving them for a brilliant retort to any counter argument. "Oh yeah, libtard? Take THIS!!!"

Have you considered marching to the Supreme Court (which is open to the public) and presenting the evidence? And if by chance they won't let you in, kicking the door down? After all ...

On 1/7/2023 at 9:31 AM, Grouse said:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Trump is the Man! This might be the only subject you and,I agree on. I made a Video while wearing my MAGA Hat as well.

I have to ask. How do you like all the hand slapping you get by all the mods on that new great site everyone thought was so sweet?  I see you get your thread trampled on by the same people that were causing waves over here and you get yourself an instant PM by one of the dozen mods over there. If one was to pay attention they have the same pack mentality over there that they did here. It’s just now another new pack added in with the piles of Mods they have. What a joke. Hair over 200 members and not growing and have a half dozen cops sending PM’s. Perfect!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, left field said:

This a compelling and incontrovertible argument made more powerful by the rectangle, colour red and the trees - which so beautifully represent the founder's first Christmas wrapping paper. Nevermind the use of all caps on the word "NOT" which literally burns into the souls of the libtards. 

I also see that you cleverly refrained from using three exclamation marks, no doubt saving them for a brilliant retort to any counter argument. "Oh yeah, libtard? Take THIS!!!"

Have you considered marching to the Supreme Court (which is open to the public) and presenting the evidence? And if by chance they won't let you in, kicking the door down? After all ...

Don’t let all those True Facts he wrote explode your leftist thinking brain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Don’t let all those ALTERNATIVE Facts he wrote explode your leftist thinking brain. 

5 hours ago, left field said:

You forgot the exclamation marks and ending with your favourite "FACT".

Fail.

"Alternative facts" I fixed it for him.

1JRg9Cj.jpg

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, left field said:

Weak retort; you can do better Lefty :D