5 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

The Repulican party embracing a life long NYcity con man and fraud sealed the deal for me. I'll vote anything but republican from here on out. 

Enjoy your own demise after supporting Democrats that are looking to implement it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Absolutely as anyone would be when they cross the line that separates congressmen from the general public. She wanted to lead the charge and she got what she had coming 

People who think the death penalty on the spot without due process is justice that fits the crime, for a tiny unarmed US female veteran protesting a stolen election, who could've easily been restrained and arrested, shouldn't complain when the government decides to infringe on all of your rights and shoot you when you resist.

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/94105-second-anniversary-the-capitol-police-killing-of-ashli-babbitt-2023-01-11?mailing_id=7224&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pp.email.7224&utm_campaign=alexander&utm_content=header.default

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grouse said:

People who think the death penalty on the spot without due process is justice that fits the crime, for a tiny unarmed US female veteran protesting a stolen election, who could've easily been restrained and arrested, shouldn't complain when the government decides to infringe on all of your rights and shoot you when you resist.

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/94105-second-anniversary-the-capitol-police-killing-of-ashli-babbitt-2023-01-11?mailing_id=7224&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pp.email.7224&utm_campaign=alexander&utm_content=header.default

If you breach a safety perimeter in the Capital building or many other  guarded Gov locations then yep, death penalty on the spot could well apply. She was within 50ft of direct contact with America's most guarded individuals.

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

False, many involved in destruction of property, assault and murder were charged. As they should be.

No, they were charged but all were bailed out by Democrats and only a few did not have their charges dropped by Democrat prosecutors.  Most were set free without any penalties.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Absolutely as anyone would be when they cross the line that separates congressmen from the general public. She wanted to lead the charge and she got what she had coming 

Cmon now GC- that’s not a very compassionate position , is it ? Thought you guys were the party of tolerance and compassion ? :D 

22 minutes ago, Grouse said:

No, they were charged but all were bailed out by Democrats and only a few did not have their charges dropped by Democrat prosecutors.  Most were set free without any penalties.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/02/graham-twists-facts-on-harris-support-for-protesters/

You gotta check your sources. Try sourcing from something other than a far right keep people scared n angry media source.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Kinda like the GOP being the party of law n order I suppose 

Believing that Babbitt was in the wrong and should have been lawfully detained and charged for her crimes is quite different than supporting the notion that she be summarily executed for them without due process , don’t you think ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/02/graham-twists-facts-on-harris-support-for-protesters/

You gotta check your sources. Try sourcing from something other than a far right keep people scared n angry media source.

Harris?  Who said anything about Harris?  Try looking up who bailed out 2020 protestors.

22 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Believing that Babbitt was in the wrong and should have been lawfully detained and charged for her crimes is quite different than supporting the notion that she be summarily executed for them without due process , don’t you think ? 

What about George Floyd and all the others who ended up getting killed by cops in the last few years?  I don't hear you guys calling for due process for them.  I look at it this way.  If you go out looking for trouble many times you will find it.  I don't care if it's Floyd, the BLM idiots or the Trump clowns.  If you go out to wreck havoc and get yourself killed by police or anyone else it's your own damned fault.  You should have realized what you might be getting yourself into beforehand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

What about George Floyd and all the others who ended up getting killed by cops in the last few years?  I don't hear you guys calling for due process for them.  I look at it this way.  If you go out looking for trouble many times you will find it.  I don't care if it's Floyd, the BLM idiots or the Trump clowns.  If you go out to wreck havoc and get yourself killed by police or anyone else it's your own damned fault.  You should have realized what you might be getting yourself into beforehand.

I think you need to go back and read the old posts regarding the George Floyd thing as your conclusion is a bit off.  Having said that, though, do you really beleieve that both situations are morally equivalent ?? George Floyd was a career criminal in and out of prison his whole life- was Ashley Babbitt?? Neither one "got what was coming to them' in my view, but one could clearly understand that it was only a mtter of time for Mr. Floyd , considering the his life choices.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I think you need to go back and read the old posts regarding the George Floyd thing as your conclusion is a bit off.  Having said that, though, do you really beleieve that both situations are morally equivalent ?? George Floyd was a career criminal in and out of prison his whole life- was Ashley Babbitt?? Neither one "got what was coming to them' in my view, but one could clearly understand that it was only a mtter of time for Mr. Floyd , considering the his life choices.

I agree that Floyd was a career criminal, but if you guys think that trying to break through a door of the US capitol by force won't be met with some fire power from police you guys are crazier than I first suspected.  She went looking for trouble and found out what could happen the hard way.

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

She breached a perimeter and there were others right behind her ready to fall in right behind her. People lose their right to due process everyday at the hands of police. Most justifiable, 

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

So when the time comes to defend your right to freedom, we know who we can't count on to stand up.

I'm a lifetime hunter sportsman who has no need to own an AR15 and high capacity mags and think they serve no purpose other than being able to kill innocents real quickly. But because of the NRA and rightwings lockstep stance on everyone having to have the right to own assault weapons or hair brained cases like nysrpa wanting everyone to be able to CC in Times Square it seems like I lose more rights as a sportsman hunter with everything Republicans do when it comes to gun legislation. Everytime I hear a republican legislator say I'm going to protect your rights I cringe:this:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

I agree that Floyd was a career criminal, but if you guys think that trying to break through a door of the US capitol by force won't be met with some fire power from police you guys are crazier than I first suspected.  She went looking for trouble and found out what could happen the hard way.

What happened to using non lethal force or a warning shot ?

I guess that's not a choice for when white people are rioting, just minorities ?

Here's the video of her being murdered.

Capitol Murder

As you can see, she's surrounded by uniformed heavily armed capitol police before and after the shooting.

• Thanks 1