23 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

What happened to using non lethal force or a warning shot ?

I guess that's not a choice for when white people are rioting, just minorities ?

Here's the video of her being murdered.

Capitol Murder

As you can see, she's surrounded by uniformed heavily armed capitol police before and after the shooting.

I don't see her getting shot in the video you post.  The below video shows her getting shot.  They were yelling "bust it down", broke the door window and she was climbing through it.  Did she think they'd greet her with coffee and donuts when she got to the other side??

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

She breached a perimeter and there were others right behind her ready to fall in right behind her. People lose their right to due process everyday at the hands of police. Most justifiable, 

Lose their right to due process ?? Really? So, the Floyd killing was justifiable then? Just trying to figure out your real stance on use of force....

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

I agree that Floyd was a career criminal, but if you guys think that trying to break through a door of the US capitol by force won't be met with some fire power from police you guys are crazier than I first suspected.  She went looking for trouble and found out what could happen the hard way.

We essentially agree here , only difference being that Floyd was a punk - a worthless waste of a human being.  In contrast, I would say Asli Babbitt was not although she clearly had no business being where she was at the time of her demise.

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm a lifetime hunter sportsman who has no need to own an AR15 and high capacity mags and think they serve no purpose other than being able to kill innocents real quickly. But because of the NRA and rightwings lockstep stance on everyone having to have the right to own assault weapons or hair brained cases like nysrpa wanting everyone to be able to CC in Times Square it seems like I lose more rights as a sportsman hunter with everything Republicans do when it comes to gun legislation. Everytime I hear a republican legislator say I'm going to protect your rights I cringe:this:

Let's dissect this commentary.  Being a lifetime hunter sportsman is irrelevant to firearm ownership; you only need to be a US citizen.  Further 2A, has nothing to do with hunting; it says "keep and bear" not "hunt".  Your need or what you think is also irrelevant, regarding 2A right.  A US citizen can choose to own an AR and high capacity magazines for no reason at all other than it being a right to own it.  That is 2A, the only right that explicitly states "Shall not be infringed".  The NRA is an organization that supports and defends that 2A right.  Just like the ACLU defends all the others with the exception of 2A.   You state "... it seems like I lose more rights as a sportsman hunter with everything Republicans do when it comes to gun legislation."  Ask yourself, why does it seem that way to you when it is the Democrats that have instituted all the gun legislation that has caused loss of your rights?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm a lifetime hunter sportsman who has no need to own an AR15 and high capacity mags and think they serve no purpose other than being able to kill innocents real quickly. But because of the NRA and rightwings lockstep stance on everyone having to have the right to own assault weapons or hair brained cases like nysrpa wanting everyone to be able to CC in Times Square it seems like I lose more rights as a sportsman hunter with everything Republicans do when it comes to gun legislation. Everytime I hear a republican legislator say I'm going to protect your rights I cringe:this:

You cannot be serious :O

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Let's dissect this commentary.  Being a lifetime hunter sportsman is irrelevant to firearm ownership; you only need to be a US citizen.  Further 2A, has nothing to do with hunting; it says "keep and bear" not "hunt".  Your need or what you think is also irrelevant, regarding 2A right.  A US citizen can choose to own an AR and high capacity magazines for no reason at all other than it being a right to own it.  That is 2A, the only right that explicitly states "Shall not be infringed".  The NRA is an organization that supports and defends that 2A right.  Just like the ACLU defends all the others with the exception of 2A.   You state "... it seems like I lose more rights as a sportsman hunter with everything Republicans do when it comes to gun legislation."  Ask yourself, why does it seem that way to you when it is the Democrats that have instituted all the gun legislation that has caused loss of your rights?

You really should quit making sense. A couple on here would have their brain explode if they accepted the facts. They should not even be able to have hunting weapons then they might see a glimmer of light. 

• Like 1

Not sure who wrote this but it’s about right. The left are nothing but hypocrites—————————————————————-
2011- tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks, leaving garbage, filth and vandalism. We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."

2016 - when Obama was still President, hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several). We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."

2018 - during the Kavanaugh hearings, a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It is understandable anger."

Summer 2020 - riots in major cities across the country, groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police. We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests" and "riots are the language of the unheard."

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns, drugs, deaths, and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."

***Hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors are not guilty of the actions of a handful (52 arrested) who chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for.***

Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relative few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.

The mainstream media is the real culprit. It has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them.

The inflammatory rhetoric of the Left caused this, and it's about time Democrats and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." It's time for careful reflection and change on all sides.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Grouse said:
Not sure who wrote this but it’s about right. The left are nothing but hypocrites—————————————————————-
2011- tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks, leaving garbage, filth and vandalism. We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."

2016 - when Obama was still President, hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several). We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."

2018 - during the Kavanaugh hearings, a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It is understandable anger."

Summer 2020 - riots in major cities across the country, groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police. We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests" and "riots are the language of the unheard."

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns, drugs, deaths, and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."

***Hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors are not guilty of the actions of a handful (52 arrested) who chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for.***

Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relative few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.

The mainstream media is the real culprit. It has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them.

The inflammatory rhetoric of the Left caused this, and it's about time Democrats and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." It's time for careful reflection and change on all sides.

And not surprisingly you will have a couple of the left leaning fools trying to discount these words. Hypocrisy is a pretty soft word when truly describing them. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 3:21 PM, DoubleDose said:

A US citizen can not own an AR and high caps in alot of states now. If it's that important to an individual than move to a state that does allow it. One of the very reasons I wouldn't live in a state where anyone can walk into a store and buy an AR like in the south 

Yes the 2nd amendment says keep and bear arms and was written long before any and every nut job who wants to kill lots of people real fast could buy an AR. 

Laws being successful passed in many states are being demanded by the people who are sick of seeing mass shootings. Democrats are only delivering the laws that people want and to a public reacting to the radical agendas of the NRA and other groups who insists everyone should be able to own these guns.

That's another problem the NRA has is they think guys like me are a minority. We'll we're not and the NRA has turned alot of good gun owners away from their all or nothing movement 

Dissection works both ways.