43 minutes ago, airedale said:

What are you doing here Virg, you have not made a post about hunting in months, another trolling closet Democrat!

How about taking your own advice from your quote below and leave us clowns alone.

Al

"i'll go back to ignoring you clowns- i forgot how sensitive and easily triggered you can be."

I'll try.

1 hour ago, virgil said:

This is where these threads become entertaining- when someone expects Grouse to accept that intelligent and informed people are capable of having opinions different from his own.

We always expect people to have different opinions.  We don't expect them to see why their opinions are wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, virgil said:

This is where these threads become entertaining- when someone expects Grouse to accept that intelligent and informed people are capable of having opinions different from his own.

Virg, the same argument can be applied to many who agree with the dems too, dont you think? Truth be told, I didnt find my guys VH and Lefty , for example to be overly tolerant to an  opposing POV. 

14 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Virg, the same argument can be applied to many who agree with the dems too, dont you think? Truth be told, I didnt find my guys VH and Lefty , for example to be overly tolerant to an  opposing POV. 

Of course.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, boo711 said:

Lol. My wife’s pretty intelligent. She made her decision by listening to the candidates. Not by listening to the Dems. Thanks though 

Plenty of intelligent people were fooled by the lefts propaganda machine pulling on the feminine heart strings.

Hochul was betting on that and won because of it.

8 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Plenty of intelligent people were fooled by the lefts propaganda machine pulling on the feminine heart strings.

Hochul was betting on that and won because of it.

My wife didn’t base her decision on Kathy. 

1 hour ago, boo711 said:

My wife didn’t base her decision on Kathy. 

Isn't Kathy Hochul the current NY Governor ?

You claim your wife made her decision not to vote for Zeldin or vote at all based on the obvious lies about Zeldin's stance on Roe vs Wade that were paid for by the Democratic party and Kathy, the sole beneficiary of those lies.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Isn't Kathy Hochul the current NY Governor ?

You claim your wife made her decision not to vote for Zeldin or vote at all based on the obvious lies about Zeldin's stance on Roe vs Wade that were paid for by the Democratic party and Kathy, the sole beneficiary of those lies.

She didn’t base not voting for Zeldin on what Kathy said

Alvin Bragg, the DA in NY who is going after Trump, is a bought and paid for George Soros stooge.

Here is where his campaign finance trail leads.

• Color of Change PAC, a left-wing activist group, pledged $1 million in spending to support Bragg's campaign. It wasn't a direct contribution but rather campaign activity on his behalf.

• Days later, George Soros gave $1 million to Color of Change PAC, dwarfing its next largest donation receipt of $50,000.

• Overall, Soros has given more than $1.4 million directly to Color of Change, and millions more via other groups like Democracy PAC and Win Justice, both of which also gave millions to Color of Change, which helped elect Bragg.

• Soros has, over the years, donated perhaps $40 million to various and sundry candidates or groups for the purpose of electing left-wing DAs across the U.S.

Ergo, conservatives conclude with good reason, Soros intentionally helped elect Bragg, who shares his radically left-wing philosophy on criminal justice.