My first bobcat

ANTLERS

3 hours ago, airedale said:

A Bobcat is one animal I have never come across, there just are not any around these parts. I have run into tracks where I hunted snowshoe Hare up north of here but that is it for me.

Congrats

Al

I’ve hunted since I was 12 , 52 now and I’ve never seen a bobcat in the wild . My wife has been hunting for like 15 years now and she’s seen 2 :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rob-c said:

I’ve hunted since I was 12 , 52 now and I’ve never seen a bobcat in the wild . My wife has been hunting for like 15 years now and she’s seen 2 :rolleyes:

You and I  live less than 20 miles apart  and I have seen perhaps 12-15 in the wild, including the one I trapped a few years back....At 72 I have 20 years on you, but most of the cats ( if not all) that I have seen have been within the last 20 years...

I nearly ran over a big one that ran across Rt 15  right near the Addison exit about 1:00 pm one afternoon..I had to climb on the brakes hard to avoid hitting him...

• Like 2