The new Mathews Z7

Since taking bowhunting up very seriously in 1999, I first purchased the Mathews MQ-1 and have had tremendous success using it. I never have had any problems with the MQ-1! When the new Z7 came out in the beginning of the year " I made the mistake of shooting the Z7", or at least this is what I said to myself as I knew what my wife would think! What an incredible all-around bow- extremely smooth, very fast, and forgiving. There is a reason why Mathews is the number one archery company in the world. It will probably be yet another 11 or 12 years before I get another bow and my wife should be very happy about that!

post-1877-131455379756_thumb.jpg

post-1877-13145537978_thumb.jpg

Man that's some rub left by that Z7.....LOL. I also purchased a Z7 this year. I love it. Unbelievably smooth.Shot a Golden Eagle for 22 years so I guess you can say it was a slight upgrade ;D . Now if I can just get a deer in my sight this year I'll be alright. Good luck this season. Rich