Anywhere to hunt in southern Westchester?

WestchesterBowman

Depending on the day, my commute takes me along the three major NS parkways in southern westchester, the Bronx River Parkway, the Sprain Brooke and the Saw Mill. Along all three of these I consistently see deer. There seem to be large patches of open space in some sections. 

Anyone have experience or knowledge of this area or am I wasting my time? 

The area you're talking about (Hastings-On-Hudson, Dobbs Ferry, Ardsley) there is not hunting and the houses there are so packed together, you'll have to get permission from several houses to get your 500 feet clearance. Hastings-On-Hudson was one of those towns that was looking into sterilizing the deer as a solution.

The area you're talking about (Hastings-On-Hudson, Dobbs Ferry, Ardsley) there is not hunting and the houses there are so packed together, you'll have to get permission from several houses to get your 500 feet clearance. Hastings-On-Hudson was one of those towns that was looking into sterilizing the deer as a solution.

Just 150 feet this year with the bow!