Anyone getting tags today?

Hock3y24

WTH- did they not know there was going to be a hunting season this fall. I understand there are changes to the program every year, but they should have been prepared for that in advance don't ya think?

How do they have all this time to prepare for this and then say "ummmm, hold on..., we aint ready yet, yup, yup" :rolleyes:

Typical NYS, they can't even train people to check boxes on a computer in time!? Then, when they realize there is an issue, they update the masses via social media at 4:23 PM the Friday before they go on sale!?  If I updated my clients via social media that their projects wont be done because my employees "need to gain more experience" I don't think I would have too many clients. This place spins like a top! Oh wait, I was just reminded about how awesome this state is by another commercial - I'm better now, sorry guys.. 

WTH- did they not know there was going to be a hunting season this fall. I understand there are changes to the program every year, but they should have been prepared for that in advance don't ya think?

How do they have all this time to prepare for this and then say "ummmm, hold on..., we aint ready yet, yup, yup" :rolleyes:

Same IT company that did Obama care...lol

• Like 3

Well there ya go...not one bit surprised....credit for at least posting on their web page and not assuming everyone is tied into facebook

Just have to wait for LT   Then see what happens in early bow before going to get ML for the cross bow...though I might get one before turkey starts....my joke of a x-bow training certificate is signed and ready to go....

I always get mine on line but when tried this am it said web page is not responding. do not know if issue is theirs or mine will try again in am. I have found that when doing on line I always get both permits that I chose. When going to walmart or town clerk I seem to only ever get on.