Stealthe3

Hello everyone. I am a WNY bowhunter who has been bowhunting for 36 years now. I have been a bowhunter education instructor for region 9 for over 30 years. I have taken 48 documented whitetail deer, three black bear and a bull moose with archery equipment. I have harvested whitetail with both recurve and compound bows. I also enjoy bowfishing I was recently employed by Elite archer for two years. I have had the honor to hunt and work with your very own "resident geezer". I'm looking forward to reading the varied topics that come from this forum.

post-5244-0-53048500-1407894455_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Welcome to the party!

We're all getting antsy over here patiently awaiting bow season. We welcome your input as you have quite a few seasons under your belt. Oh and by the way, you resemble my Dad, minus the shorts! :)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

My friend the resident geezer is a man who has more seasons under his quiver than I. He is the the one who carries on the tradition of the Bristol valley bowhunters. His name however will remain anonymous unless he decides to chime in and reveal it. He did accompany me on my Moose hunt in Quebec and Is a pleasure to hunt with.