Site Suggestions & Comments

If you guys notice any others let me know please.

It may have been a database issue, since both of those posts missing are in succession. 

I found the google cache of it thought if you want to re-post. 

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:64sFHcyPWbQJ:huntingny.com/forums/index.php%3Ftopic%3D983.0+Crossbow+user+stats+huntingny&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this in my email notification.

Topic reply: Crossbow user stats.

View the reply at: http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php?topic=983.new;topicseen#new

Hope this helps.

When I click on this link I get this message:

An Error Has Occurred!    The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. 

Odd.

WOW fast you really want to stir the pot  :P

Since there is no Forum for Politics , anything of that nature gets tossed in with everything else . Some members don't care to read political posts and could avoid doing so by not going into that forum . Just a thought ..........

That was one of the threads that disappeared a while back.

BTW I figured out what the problem was.  A member was allowed to remove their own post, and if they were the topic starter, that means the thread got nuked.  Changed that now, so if a member wants a post removed just edit the post and remove your text or PM a moderator to do it.  This way threads don't go b00f!

Some sportsmen I know have physical limitations due to disability, advanced age, or service mishap.  If you have ever thought of having a section for outdoorsmen with limitations but decided not to because of one reason or another then I invite all interested parties to log on to my (www.pcsaonline.com) site.  It is for sportsmen with limitations and also for their supportive family and friends.  Able-bodied members wanting to experience the intrinsic satisfaction of helping others are always welcome too.  We attempt to educate and motivate people who think they can no longer get out that it can be done with common sense applications. 

The check is in the mail for the application to NY state in order to create a nonprofit entity called Physically Challenged Sportsmen of America Inc.  Our hope is to stage several outdoor opportunities each year for hunters and anglers who would like to associate with others faced with similar challenges.  After participating in such an event, they may recognize means of enjoying the outdoor sports more fully either alone or with friends. 

If anyone wants more information or has a question then please feel free to email me ([email protected])  directly.  I appreciate this chance to get the word out, thank you. 

Rob

That was one of the threads that disappeared a while back.

BTW I figured out what the problem was.  A member was allowed to remove their own post, and if they were the topic starter, that means the thread got nuked.  Changed that now, so if a member wants a post removed just edit the post and remove your text or PM a moderator to do it.  This way threads don't go b00f!

Hey John - glad you got it figured out.

And great job for everything!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...