Site Suggestions & Comments

Members with access to large tracts of land should offer lesser fortunate members (i.e. Me) an opportunity to come hunt in exchange for a few $$$.

You had an open invite to come hunt 750 acres of some of the best hunting in Jefferson County. We would love to have ya. Even take you on a day trip to the middle of a 107,000 acre military base for an afternoon hunt! Still a weekend left up here if your game?

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Dom ....local radar for me wouldn't be the same for you . Why not just go to Accu Weather and get the info you want . You can look up by towns , etc ..

I do that myself this was just an idea where as most are looking for the weather for/in the area they will be hunting/fishing.

• 3 months later...

Is anyone interested in a "Gun Dog" forum?  I cannot find anything on this site.

It could cover all aspects from puppies through full training, food and health issues, bird dogs, water dogs, tracking dogs, training tips and equipment reviews/opinions, etc.

I would really like to be able to communicate with local NY dog owners and trainers as NY has such a diverse environment and use of hunting dogs.

Edited by Jaeger
  • Like 4

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I was able to filter out the political section from showing up on the front page. How can I filter it out from the "view new content" section? And will any of these filters ever be implemented in tapatalk?

edit. why can't I upload pictures anymore?

Edited by Belo

If that is the case, just let me know! I'm fine with canceling the postal money order and sending another. But as of today I've had no response as to if it was received or not. No response at all.  Perhaps it's just a case of the person being extremely busy. I can understand that. So for now, I'm just on hold I guess.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If that is the case, just let me know! I'm fine with canceling the postal money order and sending another. But as of today I've had no response as to if it was received or not. No response at all.  Perhaps it's just a case of the person being extremely busy. I can understand that. So for now, I'm just on hold I guess.

your patient

Sent another PM to the person I sent the money order to, last week. Still no reply or membership. Can a Mod or anyone do anything or perhaps check into it for me? It will cost me another, almost $7 to check the status of the money order, or replace it if it's lost. As I've said, if it did not get there, then please let me know and I'll send another. I really do like this site and most all of the people who frequent it, hence wanting to become a support member. And I would normally not be this patient for $30 of my hard earned money. Has anyone else had a problem becoming a support member here? Or is it just me?  :dontknow:

• 2 weeks later...

You have people on here that contribute nothing useful or meaningful and constantly interrupt the topic discussed. If someone wants to keep their discussion light that is one thing, but then why do they pick fights? 

Lately, there are increasing inferences about who should be donating to you. I am not donating to this site. The information and content I provide should be appreciated by the owner of this site. 

Welcome to the Internet Mike.

Pretty arrogant of you to come into the site suggestions thread and proclaim that you wont donate to the site where you thump your cause day in and day out, and then tell the site owner that they should appreciate your "information and content". JMO

• Like 7

Pretty arrogant of you to come into the site suggestions thread and proclaim that you wont donate to the site where you thump your cause day in and day out, and then tell the site owner that they should appreciate your "information and content". JMO

And what do others thump, there opinions and their rants?  I am supposed to pay so they can read my stuff. Or I should pay the site to read their stuff? 

Or I should pay for them to tell me I am wrong or for them to insult me. What country do you live in?

I am not donating to this site. Have you donated? 

HAHA...If anyone should pay it should be him. Thump is putting it softly. Everyone has something to put forth and many of us have help the cause with our donations for years. This kinda crying because people dont see it the way he see's everything is a joke,  You would think one would see when you have a pile full of people that do not agree with you there may be a reason. 

• Like 4

And what do others thump, there opinions and their rants?  I am supposed to pay so they can read my stuff. Or I should pay the site to read their stuff? 

Or I should pay for them to tell me I am wrong or for them to insult me. What country do you live in?

I am not donating to this site. Have you donated? 

Maybe you would donate because of the amount of support you have garnered for your cause through this site. Didnt you pretty much use this forum as a start to help launch your crusade? The site doesnt have to allow you to post all kinds of threads about your dove hunting stuff, or allow you to have a link to your outside site/Facebook at the bottom of every post.

If you cant handle criticism, then maybe you should reconsider putting yourself out there where you are a target for it.

Have I donated? Ive put more time and energy into helping out with this site than just about anyone. I did in fact donate right off the bat when the owner offered it up.

• Like 4