Site Suggestions & Comments

You want to talk business, well what is this: http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php?app=contactus&module=contato&section=form&id=1

There is a link for 1) marketing 2) advertising. I do not see any of that happening on this site. Unless it is trolling to  keep the desired (paid) topics on top or seem popular. So what gives? Is it this: http://support.proboards.com/thread/296608/original-roleplay-canon Original Roleplay vs. Canon Roleplay? Really now? 

I notice that the site, although needs more people to set up a dog forum, was willing to enable blocking signatures. Really. blocking signatures. Who complained about signatures and couldnt just ignore them?

FSW and others complains about posts of mine, yet they follow them and spend considerable time posting in them. As a matter of fact FSW is so tired of my posts he also reads our facebook posts, when he started interacting on it I blocked him. Shawh Hu made similar complaints, yet he remained subscribed on my you tube channel for several years. 

A few people have contacted me through this site and provided their email addresses. When I ran them, they were in countries such as Japan, India, and China. Yet they carry on on here like they are in NY and are hunters. One guy who bounces off of Florida does the same thing.

Then what about this guy reporting he sent a payment? If he really did not send a payment than he is probably an anti who wants to discourage donations. And if so he should be blocked. He is not blocked, so then his report should be addressed. I think few people are going to have confidence in a transaction of money albeit that. It is academic for me, because I am not donating, especially after all this and all prior, but that aside it would deter me. 

Edited by mike rossi

Then what about this guy reporting he sent a payment? If he really did not send a payment than he is probably an anti who wants to discourage donations. And if so he should be blocked. He is not blocked, so then his report should be addressed. I think few people are going to have confidence in a transaction of money albeit that. It is academic for me, because I am not donating, especially after all this and all prior, but that aside it would deter me.

LOL. I don't think grampy is an anti! That's funny. Grampy probably hunts and fishes more than most of us.

• Like 5

You want to talk business, well what is this: http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php?app=contactus&module=contato&section=form&id=1

There is a link for 1) marketing 2) advertising. I do not see any of that happening on this site. Unless it is trolling to  keep the desired (paid) topics on top or seem popular. So what gives? Is it this: http://support.proboards.com/thread/296608/original-roleplay-canon Original Roleplay vs. Canon Roleplay? Really now? 

I notice that the site, although needs more people to set up a dog forum, was willing to enable blocking signatures. Really. blocking signatures. Who complained about signatures and couldnt just ignore them?

FSW and others complains about posts of mine, yet they follow them and spend considerable time posting in them. As a matter of fact FSW is so tired of my posts he also reads our facebook posts, when he started interacting on it I blocked him. Shawh Hu made similar complaints, yet he remained subscribed on my you tube channel for several years. 

A few people have contacted me through this site and provided their email addresses. When I ran them, they were in countries such as Japan, India, and China. Yet they carry on on here like they are in NY and are hunters. One guy who bounces off of Florida does the same thing.

That would be a contact form. Each tab gives the site owner a slightly different message so that they know what the member is contacting them about.

There is nothing on this site keeping anything toward the top unless we pin it. There is no conspiracy going on here, the newest posts stay at the top.

Ran their email addresses? Through what exactly? If you are having issues with users that are supposedly from other countries, etc, then why wouldnt you bring it to our attention and we can look into it? Honestly, you seem to have trouble figuring out basic functions of the forum, I find it hard to believe that you know how to track down the source of an email.

Listen, if you dont like the site, then stop coming here. If you dont want to donate, then fine, but theres no reason for you to make a big announcement about it.

• Like 5

Ha, Dont flatter yourself. Nobody is following you on this site or any other site. I have no problem saying how stupid it is the even think about having a Songbird season in Ny on this site or any others!

You cant handle people disagreeing with your thoughts then you may want to keep your Songbird hunting season thought over on the Songbird hunting season site. Then you know most anybody that happens to look you up over there will at least agree with your thoughts.

• Like 1

LOL. I don't think grampy is an anti! That's funny. Grampy probably hunts and fishes more than most of us.

Perhaps if Mike Rossi got his head out of his azz and actually READ some of my posts. He would see that in no way, am I an anti hunter. But Mr, Rossi's biggest problem is that he is so absorbed in his own fantasy world and himself. That he has no idea what a REAL HUNTER is!

• Like 9

Perhaps if Mike Rossi got his head out of his azz and actually READ some of my posts. He would see that in no way, am I an anti hunter. But Mr, Rossi's biggest problem is that he is so absorbed in his own fantasy world and himself. That he has no idea what a REAL HUNTER is!

pocahontas-bye-felicia.gif

• Like 2

You have people on here that contribute nothing useful or meaningful and constantly interrupt the topic discussed. If someone wants to keep their discussion light that is one thing, but then why do they pick fights? 

Lately, there are increasing inferences about who should be donating to you. I am not donating to this site. The information and content I provide should be appreciated by the owner of this site. 

What do you contribute? Less then nothing! You never seem to get involved in actual hunting discussions, unless it's about doves. You come in here and only spam your dove agenda. When members ask about caliber for deer, or best tactics do you contribute? NO! Do you get involved in the fishing area, camping area, or the general world of being an outdoors person? NO! Doves, doves, doves, and yet more doves! Everything you post eventually goes into dove hunting. So please, tell us again how you contribute to this site Mike? This site does far more for you then you do for this site! You have an agenda and push it so far that some people who used to try and help your agenda now have no respect for you. You can cry all you want, you can't change that you are a single minded person who doesn't care what others think as long as they help promote your cause! You don't care about the hunting community as a whole, just about your own personal agenda! Oh, you have posted in the Moose Bill forum, but you still made a point to tell another member they didn't know what they were talking about. How is that contributing to this site? You go on and think you are the only person who counts in a hunting world. You made the choice to only care about your own agenda, not us! Eat your own stew and stop blaming other people when you don't get the response you want!

Mike, I have met grampy in person, and I talk to him on the phone pretty often! He's a stand up guy and has contributed more to this site then you ever will! He has no agenda, he has no ulterior motives. So using him as your point of aggression is just ridiculous! Then again, you are ridiculous anyway!

This site is a great source for information, do we all get along or agree all the time? NO! But, there is one thing we all do agree on, we are hunters, and most of us try to contribute to the entire site, not just our own personal goals. Mike, you can say I am picking on you ( for the record, I will say the same thing to your face as I say on here ), you can say am an anti, you can pretty much say anything you want. The truth is, you are a troll, you spam this site for money, and honestly give nothing back.

The know the biggest thing, you and another member use this thread to clear up personal issues, and you don't even know what the threads is. Does the site work for you? Does it load? Any errors? Don't worry Mike, Pampers on the way.

Oh, and if you want to play the he attacked me card, I did, I give you a peace of my mind. I will not apologize for that!

• Like 1

What do you contribute? Less then nothing! You never seem to get involved in actual hunting discussions, unless it's about doves. You come in here and only spam your dove agenda. When members ask about caliber for deer, or best tactics do you contribute? NO! Do you get involved in the fishing area, camping area, or the general world of being an outdoors person? NO! Doves, doves, doves, and yet more doves! Everything you post eventually goes into dove hunting. So please, tell us again how you contribute to this site Mike? This site does far more for you then you do for this site! You have an agenda and push it so far that some people who used to try and help your agenda now have no respect for you. You can cry all you want, you can't change that you are a single minded person who doesn't care what others think as long as they help promote your cause! You don't care about the hunting community as a whole, just about your own personal agenda! Oh, you have posted in the Moose Bill forum, but you still made a point to tell another member they didn't know what they were talking about. How is that contributing to this site? You go on and think you are the only person who counts in a hunting world. You made the choice to only care about your own agenda, not us! Eat your own stew and stop blaming other people when you don't get the response you want!

Mike, I have met grampy in person, and I talk to him on the phone pretty often! He's a stand up guy and has contributed more to this site then you ever will! He has no agenda, he has no ulterior motives. So using him as your point of aggression is just ridiculous! Then again, you are ridiculous anyway!

This site is a great source for information, do we all get along or agree all the time? NO! But, there is one thing we all do agree on, we are hunters, and most of us try to contribute to the entire site, not just our own personal goals. Mike, you can say I am picking on you ( for the record, I will say the same thing to your face as I say on here ), you can say am an anti, you can pretty much say anything you want. The truth is, you are a troll, you spam this site for money, and honestly give nothing back.

The know the biggest thing, you and another member use this thread to clear up personal issues, and you don't even know what the threads is. Does the site work for you? Does it load? Any errors? Don't worry Mike, Pampers on the way.

Oh, and if you want to play the he attacked me card, I did, I give you a peace of my mind. I will not apologize for that!

Well Mister...You and Grampy just earned yourselves a Pm to the owner of this site from Mr Rossi because you guys are picking on him and using bad language. Hope you can smooooth it over with John. lol

Maybe you would donate because of the amount of support you have garnered for your cause through this site. Didnt you pretty much use this forum as a start to help launch your crusade? The site doesnt have to allow you to post all kinds of threads about your dove hunting stuff, or allow you to have a link to your outside site/Facebook at the bottom of every post.

If you cant handle criticism, then maybe you should reconsider putting yourself out there where you are a target for it.

Have I donated? Ive put more time and energy into helping out with this site than just about anyone. I did in fact donate right off the bat when the owner offered it up.

Send me an advertising prospective. That is how you do business. Second, you have not signed my petiton, Either has Burm Jon, who has also scanned my social media, This sites Facebook page did not link to our face book page.

Maybe almost 6,000 people are on here to read junk instead of valuable info that myself and a few others provide. Lets see...

Edited by mike rossi

Ha, Dont flatter yourself. Nobody is following you on this site or any other site. I have no problem saying how stupid it is the even think about having a Songbird season in Ny on this site or any others!

You cant handle people disagreeing with your thoughts then you may want to keep your Songbird hunting season thought over on the Songbird hunting season site. Then you know most anybody that happens to look you up over there will at least agree with your thoughts.

Including that little guy with no chin and glasses? 

I think someone who works as a manager in EDI can answer simple questions...... About advertising on the internet... On a site he "owns".

EDI is a reliable way to exchange business documents quickly, but it doesn’t allow data exchange in the more open and mobile cloud environment that defines today’s digital business. Integration with APIs adds mobile capability, but also adds another data stream to manage.

Instead, you need to bring EDI and API together into a single, all around integration system known as B2B 360°. In an API-enabled EDI platform, APIs are used to open the EDI environment and access B2B services via other applications, portals and mobile apps. You can monitor and control data between your partners and customers more securely and in real time.

Edited by mike rossi

Send me an advertising prospective. That is how you do business. Second, you have not signed my petiton, Either has Burm Jon, who has also scanned my social media, This sites Facebook page did not link to our face book page.

Maybe almost 6,000 people are on here to read junk instead of valuable info that myself and a few others provide. Lets see...

Why would the site send you an advertising prospective? Theres a clear and simple way to become a site sponsor thats posted right on the site. The owners of the site dont go looking for sponsors or donations, contributors come to the site asking if theres anything they can do to help out.

I havent signed your petition because I have no interest in a dove season. I dont see anything wrong with it, but why would I sign a petition for something I have no interest in and that will never affect me in any way shape or form?

Scanned your social media? You dont know who has looked at your Facebook page unless they have followed or liked it.

You are truly delusional. This site was great before you and it will be great after you are gone.

• Like 5

I think someone who works as a manager in EDI can answer simple questions...... About advertising on the internet... On a site he "owns".

EDI is a reliable way to exchange business documents quickly, but it doesn’t allow data exchange in the more open and mobile cloud environment that defines today’s digital business. Integration with APIs adds mobile capability, but also adds another data stream to manage.

Instead, you need to bring EDI and API together into a single, all around integration system known as B2B 360°. In an API-enabled EDI platform, APIs are used to open the EDI environment and access B2B services via other applications, portals and mobile apps. You can monitor and control data between your partners and customers more securely and in real time.

Oh look, you know how to use Google. Good job.

• Like 2

Why would the site send you an advertising prospective? Theres a clear and simple way to become a site sponsor thats posted right on the site. The owners of the site dont go looking for sponsors or donations, contributors come to the site asking if theres anything they can do to help out.

I havent signed your petition because I have no interest in a dove season. I dont see anything wrong with it, but why would I sign a petition for something I have no interest in and that will never affect me in any way shape or form?

Scanned your social media? You dont know who has looked at your Facebook page unless they have followed or liked it.

You are truly delusional. This site was great before you and it will be great after you are gone.

Have better word ever been written. That post shows just how wacked out this guy is....Oh you didnt sign,,Boo, How Sad!  Most of Ny state will not sign that thing. To hunt a songbird that has very few numbers to begin with is one of the dumbest things i have heard.

• Like 2

Name: John Burmiester

Lives: In NYC

Works in NYC

Education: University of Delaware

Current Job: EDI Manager at BH Photo Video

What is BH Photo Video: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%26H_Photo_Video

What is EDI; Monitoring and controlling business data flow securely in real time. To compete and grow in the burgeoning universe of digital business, you’ll need to move data faster and more efficiently than ever before within your enterprise and trading community.

What is BH Photo Video:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%26H_Photo_Video

B&H Photo Video, founded in 1973 and located at 420 Ninth Avenue on the corner of West 34th Street in Manhattan, New York City, is the largest non-chain photo and video equipment store in the United States 

The store targets professional photographers and videographers. Although it is visited by more than 5,000 customers every day from Sunday to Friday, most of the company's business comes from the Internet and corporate sales.

Burmiester's Linked In Profile:

Interests:

SAP, ERP Systems, Gentran, Sterling Integrator, Operations, EDI, Technology, Web Development, Programming, Linux, AS/400, EDI, SQL, Data Analysis, Planning, Classic Cars, Photography, Fishing, and the Outdoors.

Organizations

Additional Organizations

EDITalk.com

Honors & Awards

Additional Honors & Awards

Sterling Integrator / Gentran Integration Suite Mapping Specialist

EDI, B2B & SAP Developer Analyst

Certified Sterling B2B Integrator / Gentran Mapping Specialist

Experienced with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining IBM’s Sterling Integrator / Gentran Integration Suite / B2Bi on AS/400, Linux, and Windows environments. Extensive experience working with wholesale, retail as well as third party trading partners. Expert in EDI and B2B map development to and from databases (DB/2, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL), IDocs, XML, CSV, flat files, positional files, Oracle ERP, and JDE across multiple standards including X12, EDIFACT, and others. Expert in handling standard PO, SDQ, and cross-dock EDI (850) orders including the sending and receiving of ASN’s (856) and Invoices (810) as well as other common EDI documents such as: 214, 812, 820, 852, 855, 860, and 997. Extensive experience establishing connectivity to ERP systems as well as external systems and trading partners via FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, AS2 as well as the traditional VAN. Experience developing business processes in BPML automating communications, daily tasks, archiving, email and monitoring of EDI, B2B and other integration activities. Strong SAP EDI and B2B configuration knowledge including the setup and maintenance of partner profiles, output conditions, IDoc management as well as general SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) experience.

Specialties: EDI, SAP, Sterling Integrator, B2Bi, Project Management, Vendor Compliance, X12, VICS, JDE, Database Planning / Administration, Programming, Vendor Compliance, Sales Analysis, and Inventory Planning, Build / Plan / Deployment of dynamic web sites and web applications. System and Server Administration (GNU Linux, Unix, Windows, and OSX), PHP, Ruby, Ruby on Rails and Java.

Luxottica Group

December 2011 – January 2015 (3 years 2 months)Greater New York City Area

Lead a team that migrated all EDI and B2B partners from the AS/400 to SAP. Responsible for all EDI and B2B related setup and partner management in SAP as well as mapping, business process and partner setup in Sterling Integrator. Worked with ERP developers and end users to implement and support new EDI and B2B document types. Documented the complete EDI process, partners, and workflow as well as provided end user support and training. Created reports and historic EDI archives for compliance. Implemented a test environment that integrated into our corresponding SAP test environment. Implemented a change management process to ensure proper testing and migration of new maps,business processes from test to production. Oversaw and assisted in the development of UCC / GS1-128 labels and VAS ticketing. Provided daily production support within Sterling Integrator and SAP. Setup maps (XML,CSV, & flat file) and business processes for non-EDI capable B2B / eCommerce customers with inventory feeds, ordering capabilities, and order status feeds.

Here is Burmiesters Ability to write and provide job references for his friends:

Given (3)

Andrew Boreyko

Andrew Boreyko

AS400/iSeries Project Manager / Sr. Programmer Analyst

As the EDI Manager, I have had the pleasure of working with Andrew on an ongoing basis for over five years. He is personable and works extremely well individually and as part of a group, whether it's working from specs or putting out fires. Both management and end users have benefited from his business knowledge, and the user friendly applications have always come in on...more

July 6, 2010, John worked directly with Andrew at The Luxottica Group

John Viola

John Viola

AS400 Programming Manager

John and I have worked together on numerous challenging B2B integration projects over the past few years. John is an outstanding programmer and colleague and has been an absolute pleasure to work with the past 5 years.

October 6, 2009, John worked directly with John at Luxottica Group

Craig Dunham

Craig Dunham

EDI Coordinator/System Analyst

Craig has expert level knowledge in the EDI field. As you can tell from the numerous knowledgeable posts he has made on EDITalk and various other websites. Not only does he have a complete understanding for EDI, he is passionate about it. I have also worked with Craig while doing business with Big 5, his responses are always prompt and professional.

October 10, 2008, John was a consultant or contractor to Craig at Big 5 Sporting Goods

Says the guy who follows Mike around harassing him.

I do not follow anyone around. I use Tapatalk and follow the forum and comment on threads where appropriate. If I have no experience with a topic someone is requesting info on I do not post. I am only commenting in this case to point out his hypocrisy and absurdity where all he wants to do is bitch and moan about a site he is only using for his own benefit without contributing anything useful. So if commenting and reading threads that show up on my unread tab in Tapatalk make me a stalker then sure you win. How about you go change your tampon now and stop swinging from my junk

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Between "The Jerkman" and "Four Seasons Whitetails" I think they've got the stalking thing nailed down.

Funny its only stalking when someone disagrees. I have no problem calling out how stupid the idea of a Songbird season in Ny state is  and that can happen a lot seeing though  every thread is turned in a Songbird season push when he posts on that thread.

• Like 1