Site Suggestions & Comments

• 4 months later...

When I log on I look at latest posts. Sometimes it is taken up entirely by a political thread. As you know these can get very heated and go on and on. I come to the site for hunting information and not someone's political agenda. Can that thread be deleted from recent posts? Love the site, you guys do a great job!

Burt

I agree with Burt, too political, also we beat a dead horse on some topics ie. the x-bow,qdm. & the ar topics.  Looking foreward to some spring turkey hunting & fishing stories. jmo. great site other wise can get lots of info. here, just ask.

Litterally had people at a gas station ask me about huntingwny.com sticker..they ended up joining a few months later..free advertisement..how can you go wrong..same go for hats..you got a sharp lookin logo people look..im thinkin somthin along the lines of camo flames..but the army style..seeings how we are an army of one ;)

Fitted..russ sells em fer $17..

• 9 months later...

Can we get an option to filter certain threads?

Take for example. There's a thread about the a gun show in Rocherster in the General Chit Chat forum. I have nothing against gun shows but Rochester is a bit far from me so there for, that conversation does not pertain to me. In order for me to prevent it from constantly showing up in my "View New Content" view, I have to filter out the entire General Chit Chat forum which I don't want to do.

Thanks.