Site Suggestions & Comments

Let us know your site suggestions and comments.  Anything from what forums we should add to what additional content you'd like to see.

Be sure to check out JCtheGC's thread on a suggestion about a 2010 Buck and Bear contest for the site.... Post of there if there is any interest!

Discussion: http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php/topic,251.0.html

Let us know your site suggestions and comments.  Anything from what forums we should add to what additional content you'd like to see.

Be sure to check out JCtheGC's thread on a suggestion about a 2010 Buck and Bear contest for the site.... Post of there if there is any interest!

Discussion: http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php/topic,251.0.html

What I would like to see is a separate forum for individual DMu's.

Just a thought here.......I see a hunting related pictures forum and a trail cam forum. How bout a NY nature/wildlife photography forum. NY's a great place to collect some sceneries and out of season critter pics. Bet ya it would give us a boost in the search engine department strength when somebody's looking up a critter or location. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

What I would like to see would be a link posted whereby any of us could contact someone from the DEC directly to voice our opinions and concerns instead of using  a general mail box. Replies could be posted on a separate forum on this site.

I'd like to see a section where one or more members can team up for a fishing or hunting adventure.  I subscribed to a site that had one and made a couple of new friends.  Some of us don't have a problem with and actually enjoy driving a little bit to fish a new body of water and if we can meet a new buddy in the process, that's a bonus.  Maybe too some of us could get together to establish a band of hunters to start an annual deer camp.  Traditions have to start somewhere.  Why not here?

Rob