GOLDEN KEY "THE ANSWER" RELEASE

LET EM GROW

HEY GUYS, MOST PROBABLY HAVENT HEARD OF THIS RELEASE I WOULD GUESS, BUT I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG TOO.. BUT IM LOOKING FOR A RELEASE ITS CALLED  "THE ANSWER"  RELEASE BY GOLDEN KEY.. THIS RELEASE IS EXACTLY WHAT ITS CALLED! THE ANSWER!  THEY DISCONTINUED MAKING THIS A WHILE BACK AND ITS BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ONE ANYWEHRE. I SHOOT A SCOTT LITTLE GOOSE AND LOVE IT, BUT THIS RELEASE WOULD BE STRICTLY FOR TARGET AND PRACTICE PURPOSES. IF ANYONE HAS ONE OR KNOWS WHERE I MAY BE ABLE TO FIND ONE, ID GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR QUITE SOME TIME, AND THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO TRY. LET ME KNOW. THANKS EVERYONE!

.... I SHOOT A SCOTT LITTLE GOOSE AND LOVE IT, BUT THIS RELEASE WOULD BE STRICTLY FOR TARGET AND PRACTICE PURPOSES. ...

The answer release works with a spring as part of the sear that moves a safety stop out of the way eventually. You're already shooting a Scott so why not order their spring trigger for your release. If you try to punch it the trigger/spring will just flex and not set off the sear in many cases unless you're really punching it bad.

I shoot great with my setup now. I just would like one of my own. I used to shoot it when i was in tournaments and leagues years back, and loved it! It kept me in the Top 3 almost everytime. Its great for tightening groups or keeping groups tight, building muscle, stability you name it.

I have never really looked into adding a spring trigger to mine, honestly I didnt even know you could. I will definately look into this and try to go forward this if it works. Have you done this before dbHunterNY?

When i was in my teens I suffered from target panic, and my buddy who owns the local bow shop set me up with his "the answer" release (which he wont part with), I do not suffer anymore. I just would really love to find this release. It is an all around great release for making one a better shot, I beleive. I would never hunt with it though. Haha, we all know how that would go when big boy steps out and I cant release the arrow correctly :)

You really have to shoot this release to realize it, you will absolutely HATE it at first, gaurunteed!!

Yes, I have tried ebay. Think im losing this battle. Someone stole the one my buddy had in his shop for everyone to use. I agree with you on practicing with what you hunt with and such but this release is unreal, I wish I had one to show you and let you try it. Hard to explain, from an explanation perspective and actually using it.

I would use it only so often. Just to keep me in tune. It helps with everything.

If you shoot you'll get target panic. Heck most archers I see don't touch the trigger until they smack it with their index finger. many ways to help it. Never tried the spring to keep my skills falling off deep end. Ive shot one though and it will work as I said in my opinion. big can of worms this topic. Try to shoot as many days as possible. Even if only a handful of good shots a day. If you go long without shooting keep in mind it'll be back more. So when you shoot take that extra care to not puck away at trigger. Start at close distance or larger targets during practice session. Then end with smaller targets which can bring out your troubles more.

I shoot great groups. I just basically am looking for the release. I can hold 4-5" groups at 50 yards. When i shot that relaease, I would shoot even tighter groups at that distance. Like i siad, just looking to see if anyone had one or could help out. I really enjoyed shooting it. And someone went and stole my buddies so I figured I would search.

• 2 years later...

I used to shoot scotts but have moved on to carters, and in mine and many others  opinions they are the best. check them out you might be surprised with the groups you would get... oh and the golden key answer, good luck with that...

• Like 1