Looking for a New Taxidermist

letinmfly

My Dad and I use Kurt Fox, Fox Studios Taxidermy. He's done probably 20-30 pieces for us combined. Quality of pics aren't great, they are from cell phone, and do no justice for what the mounts look like in real life

post-871-14086726025826_thumb.jpg

post-871-14086726199005_thumb.jpg

post-871-14086726322867_thumb.jpg

post-871-14086726417157_thumb.jpg

post-871-14086726571312_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

Just don't send it to Dream Season!

Really??? Go back to the Dream Season taxidermy thread. The original poster edited it and all it says is "Resolved". Neither You nor anyone else on here (except the taxidermist & the original poster) knows the whole story. Maybe you should think about that before posting stuff which can damage someone's livelihood.

Edited by Skillet

I bin using FINS TO FEARTHERS  in Farmingdale for over 20 years dose really good work has done many a duck for me my black bear and some deer  he is also a SPONSOR on here you can go to his web page from here or see his work in Dicks sporting stores 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kyle Konecny Taxidermy in Endicott NY he has won a ton of awards for his work. He is doing a bear for me right now!

I know that name. Another good taxi is Jeff Balmer just 10 or so miles north of Endicott. My brother has had trout, walleye, and yotes done by him. Excellent work!

• 1 month later...

Guys, Im in Ulster county if your interested you can pm me for my contact info.. I run a part time shop from home for the past 24 years. Im only doing game heads these days due to my full time job, artifact collecting and my passion for hunting and fishing... 2004 national champion small mammals , 2007 runner up north american champion and best of shows in NY, CT , NJ and many first places in award of excellence division.. Few pictures of customer deer.. Thanks for looking. Ron

whjitetail001.jpg

whjitetail004.jpg

zoop007-2.jpg

stevebuck003.jpg

kansas3003-1.jpg

deanhuntsny001.jpg

• Like 5