11 point chautuaqua county NY

deerinsight

I took this buck on my yearly hunting trip I do in Chautuaqua county.

I took a week and hunted my property in NY I hunted up there the last week of October and it turned in to sucsses.

I had been hunting for five days and seen a lot of yuong bucks and some does was not able to get a shoot at any of the doe.

I got set up in the stand by 300 pm on friday 29-oct-2010 and grunted a couple of times. about 3 minutes later I see a deer coming through the pines. I was this 11 point. He was about 30 yards from and making tracks my way. I got my bow and ranged him at 25 yards and about three steps later i let my axis st fly It hit him just behind the should and went strait back and about 4" of arrow was sticken out of him he took off past me and 300 hundred yards later I found him on the edge of 5 ac. swamp. it was a great feeling once i foud him i was vary pleased. he wt. 173 bbl fuild dressed and a hundred and thirty five inches rough score. I will have him re measured in december / january for final. I hope this is how I am suppose to enter pick for contest.

I hope every one has a good year and be sucsesfull

post-208-131455381207_thumb.jpg

post-208-131455381224_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...