Elon Musk and Twitter Dump- without a doubt , there was election interference !!

Been so busy past couple of weeks , I haven’t been able to post on this topic until now , but better late than never , right ! So , getting right to the point , with the release of the Twitter docs by Musk , it is now abundantly clear that there was significant election interference in ‘20 to suppress the Hunter Biden story. The FBI was meeting regularly meeting with Twitter execs, presenting it as “ Russian disinformation” , which has clearly been proven to be untrue and inaccurate in and of itself ; moreover , Twitter was more than eager to oblige as they’re run by hardcore partisan Lefty Dems ( well , at least they were at the time !). This is unconscionable and VERY disturbing . I don’t care how much you loathe a public leader , ESPECIALLY the Prez of the Uniate States , you do NOT put your thumb on the scale to interfere in our National elections in order to make sure your guy wins !! I have VERY little faith in our elections process as it is ; and  even less now . This MUST not be allowed to ever happened again !! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Been so busy past couple of weeks , I haven’t been able to post on this topic until now , but better late than never , right ! So , getting right to the point , with the release of the Twitter docs by Musk , it is now abundantly clear that there was significant election interference in ‘20 to suppress the Hunter Biden story. The FBI was meeting regularly meeting with Twitter execs, presenting it as “ Russian disinformation” , which has clearly been proven to be untrue and inaccurate in and of itself ; moreover , Twitter was more than eager to oblige as they’re run by hardcore partisan Lefty Dems ( well , at least they were at the time !). This is unconscionable and VERY disturbing . I don’t care how much you loathe a public leader , ESPECIALLY the Prez of the Uniate States , you do NOT put your thumb on the scale to interfere in our National elections in order to make sure your guy wins !! I have VERY little faith in our elections process as it is ; and  even less now . This MUST not be allowed to ever happened again !! 

Suppressing the Hunter Biden story is not significant election interference.  It arguably  is not election interference at all, but rather news interference.  If you want to go down that rabbit hole, then any Trump lawsuit to block access to documents could be argued to be "significant election interference" by the other side.

If the FBI is telling Twitter it is Russian disinformation, how is Twitter supposed to know that is false?  The FBI has access to classified information that Twitter did not.

Twitter being more than eager to oblige would be a good corporate citizen, protecting our elections, acting based on what they are being told by our FBI.

Election interference happens with every election by both Russia and China!  How is any individual or corporation to know who is behind what? 

The issue here again seems to be the FBI...not Twitter.

Edited by DoubleDose
typo

8 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Suppressing the Hunter Biden story is not significant election interference.  It arguably  is not election interference at all, but rather news interference.  If you want to go down that rabbit hole, then any Trump lawsuit to block access to documents could be argued to be "significant election interference" by the other side.

If the FBI is telling Twitter it is Russian disinformation, how is Twitter supposed to know that is false?  The FBI has access to classified information that Twitter did not.

Twitter being more than eager to oblige would be a good corporate citizen, protecting our elections, acting based on what they are being told by our FBI.

Election interference happens with every election by both Russia and China!  How is any individual or corporation to know who is behind what? 

The issue here again seems to be the FBI...not Twitter.

You do raise a good point DD that Twitter choosing to oblige the FBI is not directly election interference on their part as they’re not a govt entity , but a private corporation - but the FBI certainly is !! And They have no business trying to coerce Twitter to supremes the story which is , IMHO , election interference , even if it in reality , had no direct impact on the election results ( which I believe it did ). Now , if the shoe had been on the other foot and this had been the FBI attempting to pressure twitter to suppress a story damaging to Donald Trumps candidacy for re-election , citing the reason for their request as “ Russian disinformation “, do you really think they would’ve acted in a similar manner ? Hells no!! They’re biased - like we all are - and they would have augmented the story as much as humanly possible InOrder to damage him !! They were not acting as good , responsible citizens when they suppressed the story, DD - and I’m sure you already know this :D  . 

• Like 1

The issue is that twitter and the FBI intentionally suppressed and hid years of irrefutable financial evidence of China and Russian collusion with Joe Biden and his family a year before the election from the American public.

Watergate is a laughable offense compared to this level of debauchery.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, left field said:

I might sell your Tesla stock while you can, North. 

Maybe it has more to do with people taking a more in-depth look at the shortcomings of electric vehicles than anything happening over at Twitter.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, left field said:

The fact that it coincides with the supergenius taking over twitter? Mere coincidence.

Lefty, methinks I detect a hint of hositilty in your snarky post that is directed towards my man Elon; may I ask why? Are you upset that he exposed the election interference that was going on between Twitter and the Govt? You do agree , of course that ultimately, the truth is paramount and not which side "wins" , correct? You should thank him for bringing this to light , not abase him :(

15 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Lefty, methinks I detect a hint of hositilty in your snarky post that is directed towards my man Elon; may I ask why? Are you upset that he exposed the election interference that was going on between Twitter and the Govt? You do agree , of course that ultimately, the truth is paramount and not which side "wins" , correct? You should thank him for bringing this to light , not abase him :(

Hostility? No. Snark? Sure. 

Musk is a clown. Never in history has a guy purported to be a genius proved himself an utter moron in record time. It's fun watching him implode.

Some good reading for you:

The Myth of the Secret Genius

From Elon Musk to Elizabeth Holmes and Donald Trump, many very rich people are effective at convincing us of a myth: they're secretly a genius, and you're just too dumb to understand. Are they right?

Heading off to Canada in this driving snowstorm. If you never heard from me again, North, speak well.

12 minutes ago, left field said:

Hostility? No. Snark? Sure. 

Musk is a clown. Never in history has a guy purported to be a genius proved himself an utter moron in record time. It's fun watching him implode.

Some good reading for you:

The Myth of the Secret Genius

From Elon Musk to Elizabeth Holmes and Donald Trump, many very rich people are effective at convincing us of a myth: they're secretly a genius, and you're just too dumb to understand. Are they right?

Heading off to Canada in this driving snowstorm. If you never heard from me again, North, speak well.

But why is he a clown ? Arent you glad he brought this sordid affair to light? Its obviously true, correct? Are Jack Dorsey Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg also clowns? If not, why? Still dont understand the scorn on your part , unless due to your not liking he aired the dirty laundry on the side of the Dems 

Trying to get out the door.

He paid ten times what twitter was worth after opening his mouth and then trying to back out of it. The equity holders laughed their asses off as they cashed the cheques.

Then, instead of doing a deep dive and looking at how to turn it around, he "geniused in" and pretty much destroyed the place causing advertisers to flee. He'll be looking at multiple lawsuits in the coming months. And it seems the whole purpose was to protect his inflated ego. Did you see him booed for 16 minutes straight on the stage with Chapelle? Elmo response was to flex and say, "I'm rich, bitch."

Yet another who right time/right placed his way to wealth and now believes that he is a super genius and can run any company. 

Don't know a thing about Dorsey, Bezos seems smart enough to just bang hot chicks and play around with his money. Zuckerberg will fail once Meta is shown to be a disaster. 

I deal with founders all the time - people who bootstrapped an idea, worked in their garage and then introduced a product/service that hit at the right time. The hardest thing for a founder to do is get out of the way when it is clear someone else needs to run the company. Some just can't.

The other very difficult thing is following up with a second act anywhere near as successful as the first.

Haven't followed the twitter election thing. Don't really care. Trump lost spectacularly and is now reduced to shilling cartoon images of himself, the once-respected GOP is in freefall and in a few days I'll be in Mexico for three months.

I am content.

14 minutes ago, left field said:

Trying to get out the door.

He paid ten times what twitter was worth after opening his mouth and then trying to back out of it. The equity holders laughed their asses off as they cashed the cheques.

Then, instead of doing a deep dive and looking at how to turn it around, he "geniused in" and pretty much destroyed the place causing advertisers to flee. He'll be looking at multiple lawsuits in the coming months. And it seems the whole purpose was to protect his inflated ego. Did you see him booed for 16 minutes straight on the stage with Chapelle? Elmo response was to flex and say, "I'm rich, bitch."

Yet another who right time/right placed his way to wealth and now believes that he is a super genius and can run any company. 

Don't know a thing about Dorsey, Bezos seems smart enough to just bang hot chicks and play around with his money. Zuckerberg will fail once Meta is shown to be a disaster. 

I deal with founders all the time - people who bootstrapped an idea, worked in their garage and then introduced a product/service that hit at the right time. The hardest thing for a founder to do is get out of the way when it is clear someone else needs to run the company. Some just can't.

The other very difficult thing is following up with a second act anywhere near as successful as the first.

Haven't followed the twitter election thing. Don't really care. Trump lost spectacularly and is now reduced to shilling cartoon images of himself, the once-respected GOP is in freefall and in a few days I'll be in Mexico for three months.

I am content.

So you came to a thread to talk shit on Elon and Trump but haven’t followed the release of the election interference by the government and twitter. Why? The gop is in free fall? Looks as if the Democratic Party is in free fall as members continue to leave it like Gabbard and Sinema.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, left field said:

aven't followed the twitter election thing. Don't really care. Trump lost spectacularly and is now reduced to

You don’t care that there was election interference ? See , I actually don’t believe you here with all due respect . If same thing would have happened against the Dems you’d be apoplectic and I’d be on your side ; that is one of the main differences , I guess between our world views .

Generally, the left-field is where the worst player on a baseball team will be positioned. Even when the batted ball tends to go to the left side more often, the left fielder’s throwing arm doesn’t need to be so strong, and it’s surrounded by the most skilled players on a team.

Just like Trump before he ran for and became president, Elon was the lib leftists darling being invited to all the party's until he came to the realization that Dem leftists are a bunch of lying swindlers only looking out for their pocketbooks and not the people their supposed to be serving.

For exposing them for what they are, he's been relegated to being a right wing nut job glorified party boy billionaire.

I think a Trump/Elon 2024 administration would do wonders for America.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Just like Trump before he ran for and became president, Elon was the lib leftists darling being invited to all the party's until he came to the realization that Dem leftists are a bunch of lying swindlers only looking out for their pocketbooks and not the people their supposed to be serving.

For exposing them for what they are, he's been relegated to being a right wing nut job glorified party boy billionaire.

I think a Trump/Elon 2024 administration would do wonders for America.

Agreed and well said!! Remember 1 thing: Musk voted for biden in '20 so he was a Dem beforew he came to his senses and saw the light !!! :D

7 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

But why is he a clown ? Arent you glad he brought this sordid affair to light? Its obviously true, correct? Are Jack Dorsey Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg also clowns? If not, why? Still don't understand the scorn on your part , unless due to your not liking he aired the dirty laundry on the side of the Dems 

Interesting that there was no response to this reply. Musk is the messenger that all the libs want to shoot.

• Like 3

The FBI pushed the Russian collusion scam at the behest of "election denier" Hillary Clinton, knowing full well it was a lie.  The FBI worked with the left for all 4 years of the Trump presidency to destroy everything he was accomplishing.  The attacks against Trump also came from the CIA, DOJ, IRS, BATFE and other entrenched federal agencies that felt threatened by Trump.  The "Twitter files" prove the FBI was in cahoots with Big Tech to bring down a duly elected president of the United States.  This is more than just election interference, this is proof of a conspiracy and political coup taking place in our country.

A political coup is an abrupt change in the leadership and political direction of the country, that is not a result of the lawful hereditary or democratic change.  It is something organized by a few disloyal leaders, usually in expectation of popular support, but not propelled by a popular uprising. This is exactly what happened in the US. 

Trump was unjustly and illegally attacked once he turned on the corrupt elites in D.C. that needed to be exposed.  They have never stopped attacking him and making him look bad with propaganda the brainwashed fools among the masses will swallow.  They impeached him TWICE while he was in office, and accused him of hundreds of crimes, yet they were never able to convict him of anything, because it's all a scam.  They will stoop to any level to silence him and render him powerless against their cabal, including illegal documents, false allegations, constant investigations and stealing an election with mail in ballots.  And all the while this is going on, these corrupt elites work 24/7/365 to cover it all up with the help of their lapdog, the Mainstream Media.

Musk is surely taking note of everything happening to Trump and must know the corrupt elites are now about to do the same to him.  Hell, they even tried to accuse him of rape until he asked his accuser to tell the world what is very obviously different about his private parts, and she could not do so.  And the corrupt elites couldn't risk pushing that allegation without knowing what he was talking about. That was pure genius and stopped that allegation cold.  It may have been a bluff, but it proved the attempt was a scam and a lie from day one.

When men like Trump and Musk, as well as many other patriotic conservatives, get falsely slandered and cancelled, if not falsely imprisoned, not to stand up and oppose the corrupt elites involved, is compliance with corruption.