2014 HuntingNY Whitetail Challenge

Im making a slight change to the rules. Specifically the contest card. I dont have the time to design and create them, so you will need to do the following.

With a black marker, make your contest card on a sheet of paper. Write large enough so it can be seen in one of the entry photos. It should include the following

At the top, write - 2014 HuntingNY Whitetail Challenge

below that include your screen name, and the date and location of the harvest (WMU)

All other rules stay the same, still need photos clearly showing the tag, etc.

• 2 months later...

Congratulations to Josepmrtn in the youth and Adkbuck and Lawdwaz in the senior. Wow, one point difference. Nice job people! Enjoy.

I would like to personally thank WNYBuckHunter for his donations, time, and effort for putting this all together for a very successful contest. Thank you to those that donated prizes for the contest.

Thanks for all that entered and I wish you much success in future hunts. Everyone wins when they have a chance to get out and enjoy the great outdoors.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 7

Thanks to WNYBuckHunter for all his hard work and generosity.  It was fun to participate in the contest!

+1 on that!!

Your time and effort are very much appreciated.  All of the moderators here deserve a thanks so THANKS!!

Congrats to Joe and adkbuck!! 

• Like 2