How we looking in 3H???

burmjohn

. If I remember correctly, you hunt near callicoon? I'm looking at a few places in the are over the next few weeks and was wondering if you had any advice? My uncle just bought in the area and there are a ton of deer at his place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Cochecton, close to callicoon.  What kind of advise you looking for? The whole area is pretty nice for deer hunting.  Definitely take a trip into Rods Taxidermy when you are in Callicoon, ask him to show you deer from the area :) 

I'm in Cochecton, close to callicoon.  What kind of advise you looking for? The whole area is pretty nice for deer hunting.  Definitely take a trip into Rods Taxidermy when you are in Callicoon, ask him to show you deer from the area  

So I'm actually going to contract on a house in youngsville... I used to hunt Liberty... I'm guessing the hunting is pretty similar... Although the neighbor does have 2 very large cornfields so I'm assuming this will help, just curious what you know about the area

• Like 1

On 7/23/2016 at 11:06 PM, chefhunter86 said:

So I'm actually going to contract on a house in youngsville... I used to hunt Liberty... I'm guessing the hunting is pretty similar... Although the neighbor does have 2 very large cornfields so I'm assuming this will help, just curious what you know about the area

Congrats! I don't know that town but I'm sure its similar.  Looks like that is closer to liberty.  

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats! I don't know that town but I'm sure its similar.  Looks like that is closer to liberty.  

Any chance you know a decent contractor in the area the house needs some work and I need a estimate ASAP so I can re negitate pride with seller

• 1 month later...

Hello..I know its a long shot and I need to get in one but can't get if you don't ask.
This will be my last season hunting as a NYC resident. After 30 years in the Army I will retire Feb 1. As a sorta retirement gift my wife is letting me hunt for a couple weeks, I have been hunting just one week, up in 3H. If anyone is looking to transfer a DMP, I would appreciate it. I can through in some cool Special Operations Aviation clothing and gifts. Thank you for your consideration.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello..I know its a long shot and I need to get in one but can't get if you don't ask.
This will be my last season hunting as a NYC resident. After 30 years in the Army I will retire Feb 1. As a sorta retirement gift my wife is letting me hunt for a couple weeks, I have been hunting just one week, up in 3H. If anyone is looking to transfer a DMP, I would appreciate it. I can through in some cool Special Operations Aviation clothing and gifts. Thank you for your consideration.

So you won't be hunting NY any more ?

So you won't be hunting NY any more ?

Unfortunately, I cannot retire, retire...so I am looking for the past Army retirement job. I have no idea what my future holds so don't know if I will be able to continue to come back and hunt.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, ANTLERS said:

Good luck to my 3H comrades this weekend. Post those pictures. After all these years of AR, 3H is no longer the minor leagues. 

That's for sure!!    Some real nice boys running around. 

Keep us posted all. Good luck.