BEAR MOUNT PRICES

AaronBlaine

if you are getting a rug gut like a deer, if you want a full-size body mount, where it faces you cut it up the back. Best way to do it is like a coon, cut right along the butt and back of rear legs and pull it all down in one piece. Its not hard at all.

thats what I meant by "tubing", that way if you change your mind about the mount style you have all the options

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Styxriver
      Hey all,
      If anyone is looking for a local taxidermist I recently opened up a shop in Jay (northern Adirondacks). Been working for others for years, now I finally get to start on my own. I have a college degree in sculpture and painting, glad to see it’s paying off lol. I’m a passionate hunter, but unfortunately don’t get out often anymore because hunting season is my busy season. I’m on Facebook and Instagram as Styx River Taxidermy and my website is styxrivertaxidermy.com. You can also call at (917)715-6940. 
      I have worked on more deer than I can count, exotics, birds, but no fish at the moment-sorry!
      Any questions at all, just let me know.
      Feel free to drop by the shop just for a chat, I get to enjoy the hunting season by listening to others talk about it 
      I’ve attached a picture of a doe pedestal and a bobcat I did for my showroom, base and icicles all hand made by myself. 
      Thanks guys, and best of luck to all out there!

• By stabe710
      Guys,

I make and sell taxidermy pedestals made from a special reclaimed hemlock. This reclaimed wood is very unique showing a lot of grains and knots that give the pedestals a one of a kind look. If anyone is interested in purchasing a pedestal please give me a call or shoot me an email. 
      Thank You,
      Jonathan Stabe
      845 629 1688
      [email protected]

• By Zac10ike
      Hi everyone I hope hunting season is a great one. My name is Jeff TenEyck and I am a local taxidermist. I have been in the business for over 25 years and I am looking to pick up on business again. If there is anything you may need done please give me a call at 518-727-4579 and check out my website at huntnaturesway.com or send me an email at [email protected] keep in mind ice fishing is on its way!
    • By 518BowSlayer
      Anyone know of any decent taxidermist in the Albany area? I know there are a lot around but most of them don't have websites and it would be nice to find one for a decent price.
    • By stevenjackson
      This is just cool and so true and I'm sure all of you guys that use or do taxidermy will enjoy it!

http://huntervids.com/videos/recreate-nick-peretti/