Well,Well,Well….

It seems that if the Trump teams has confidential documents it’s due of a hanging yet the Biden team gets caught with the same papers and it’s hid from the public for two months and pushed off as …Nothing to see here!  Go Figure.  Again it amazes me what kind of idiots can support anything Left. 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys see the update in the news on this story? Looks like "Brandon" had quite a treasure trove of top secret docs that the Feds found at his Wilmington ranch!! Top Secret classified docs spread everywhere now!! The thing that really disturbs me , here, is not the mishandling of the docs, but rather, the arrogant smug way that he accused My guy of "irresponsibility in that CBS interview!!  Remember, he asked rhetorically: How could he be so irresponsible??!!  Well,  Whos being irresponsible now, Joe!!  Sad part about it is, though , that in due to his advanced state of dementia, he probably forgot he even had 'em!! What a buffoon this man is!! :D

• Like 2

Jonathan Turley
“At the start of this scandal, I questioned the inadvertence claim in light of one simple fact. These classified documents were presumably removed in 2017 and yet they were divided and distributed to different locations. Those locations have now increased to at least four: the closet, garage, library, and the new location at the Wilmington residence. That suggests that they were transferred more than once and sent to different locations for a purpose
Edited by Grouse