New Lone Wolf Custom Gear Self Climber

bruno1

I've been thinking of a new climber.  I'm rocking a Summit Viper currently.  This might be the one I go with.  Did they mention the total weight of the unit?  I watched the whole video, and they said it was lighter than the original hand climber, but I cant recall a total weight.  I'm not too excited for the price point....guessing it'll be $500 plus.

3 hours ago, loworange88 said:

I've been thinking of a new climber.  I'm rocking a Summit Viper currently.  This might be the one I go with.  Did they mention the total weight of the unit?  I watched the whole video, and they said it was lighter than the original hand climber, but I cant recall a total weight.  I'm not too excited for the price point....guessing it'll be $500 plus.

I’m guessing it’s gonna be way higher than $500. I seen on another forum that it may come in around 11-12lbs

3 hours ago, loworange88 said:

Yeah I have 3 Wolf hand climbers and they were pushing $500 then. They are an awesome stand for the guy that likes to get away from the crowds. This one will be on my radar with the weight and the improvements. 

• Like 1

I’ve had a Sot and Climb Wide for years. Got a Hazmore net seat on it. It’s a great option when you know you’ve got straight trees to work with. That said, I have been using a saddle lately and don’t think I’ll be using the climber much. I’ve also got couple stick and hang on setups. Those are getting even less use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1