Dam dog was right behind this little guy

luberhill

If you had a pack following it, then you have an issue.

I do over watch on serval cattle farms and have seen packs and pairs of coyote wreaking havoc on the cow and calves.

If a coyote senses a weakness, it won't give up.

It's a predator doing it's job. 

SJC

• Like 2

2 hours ago, First-light said:

Funny you brought this up. Got an email the boys will be running the yotes with their dogs up here. Starts this week. They have permission from most of my neighbors so a lot of land to cover. I'll post picts. 

Where u located ? There used to be guys here that hunted them but haven’t seen them in years

Neighbor of mine had seven of them feeding under a pear tree (!) this fall. I was in a stand one day when all he$$ broke loose, with deer running everywhere across fields and in front of me...three dogs came by less than a minute later. One of them stayed with an arrow through him. We can't let a deer lay overnight after the shot anymore. Even a couple hours is long enough for the dogs to find them. It's been an incredible resurgence, and I know there's guys who hunt them on our block. They are incredible, resilient predators.

Edited by knehrke

15 hours ago, luberhill said:

I’m in fingerlakes 

If you have an open field to call on and not to far, id certainly give it a shot for you a time or two if you'd like!? Depending on where in the FLX, i hunt from Wayne county south to Alleghany and Steuben. Residing in Steuben 

47 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

If you have an open field to call on and not to far, id certainly give it a shot for you a time or two if you'd like!? Depending on where in the FLX, i hunt from Wayne county south to Alleghany and Steuben. Residing in Steuben 

Ahhh I’m near Auburn so probably a ways for you but thx 

• Like 1