Members leaving

PMoney

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

It’s called keeping your friends close and your idiots closer. One tried to play that game on this site and he has been removed. There are a couple others that very well may see the same fate. A few of us will keep this site now the way it use to be at the beginning. As you can see with a couple of the posts above it’s not very hard to call the idiots out. 

I'm honestly curious why your so infatuated. You can use that BS story you just posted or we can look at like this:

You talk about pot stirrers and trust me when I say you are in the top 10, and you are now the mouthpiece bitching about something you aren't even a part of. Jeesus. Why do you feel a need to run back here to talk about what's up there? That's called stirring the pot. Many would see that as sort of idiotic when you think about it. "Mom, Freddy and the guys made a new fort and those guys are big meanies who get mad when you call them names.". Sorry man, that's how you and a few other are coming off. It just goes to show you have nothing better to talk about than being old hens gossiping about Helen and the milk man.

This is the very type of thing that makes this forum hard to want to be around very often. For the record, trust me when I say I have no favorite, and I don't have a dog in this stupid battle of the forums I already made it clear if they both went away I wouldn't loose a wink of sleep. Because I end up getting dragged into stupid idiotic threads like this which does make me an idiot for replying to idiots, who think everyone's an idiot but them making them the real idiot.

So, as to not be an idiot, I'll stop replying to this thread. :derisive:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I'm honestly curious why your so infatuated. You can use that BS story you just posted or we can look at like this:

You talk about pot stirrers and trust me when I say you are in the top 10, and you are now the mouthpiece bitching about something you aren't even a part of. Jeesus. Why do you feel a need to run back here to talk about what's up there? That's called stirring the pot. Many would see that as sort of idiotic when you think about it. "Mom, Freddy and the guys made a new fort and those guys are big meanies who get mad when you call them names.". Sorry man, that's how you and a few other are coming off. It just goes to show you have nothing better to talk about than being old hens gossiping about Helen and the milk man.

This is the very type of thing that makes this forum hard to want to be around very often. For the record, trust me when I say I have no favorite, and I don't have a dog in this stupid battle of the forums I already made it clear if they both went away I wouldn't loose a wink of sleep. Because I end up getting dragged into stupid idiotic threads like this which does make me an idiot for replying to idiots, who think everyone's an idiot but them making them the real idiot.

So, as to not be an idiot, I'll stop replying to this thread. :derisive:

Good idea. Because if you were really paying attention you would have saw that the idiots that keep coming back here…doing nothing but stirring a pot and never put anything of any hunting or outdoor value..,were the same exact ones that left this site talking all kinds of shit about it.  Just like another member on here said that they can’t handle the fact that this site is running along just fine without any of them on here and they can’t handle that so they have to come back here talking smack to other members. And just like their buddy Belo found his exit out of here for doing just that they also may not have to worry about visiting two sites for very long. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Pretty easy for me to see who the trouble makers are doing the sniping and cheap shots and I am glad most are gone and wish the stragglers would just stay away. This board is on theme and pretty nice from my perspective.

Al

2023-02-14_073119.png

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, airedale said:

Pretty easy for me to see who the trouble makers are doing the sniping and cheap shots and I am glad most are gone and wish the stragglers would just stay away. This board is on theme and pretty nice from my perspective.

Al

2023-02-14_073119.png

Give FSW a moderators password and he’ll clean the place up, soon it’ll be just you, FastEddie and him.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Give FSW a moderators password and he’ll clean the place up, soon it’ll be just you, FastEddie and him.   

Not even close. But what a great idea  There would be a few missing. But of course those would be the ones that never put anything useful on the site to improve it and only come to show how childish they are. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ny hunter said:

Have not been on in awhile whats going on?????

A lot of people left. Were upset that new people couldn’t join, paid and never got tshirts.  No response from site owner about any of these issues. That’s what I’m getting out of it. A lot of people are still here. Guy that runs site in NJ started one called @#$%&*$% They jumped ship there. A sore subject around here for some reason. I guess people aren’t supposed to be on multiple hunting forums.  I must have missed a lot the stuff I just read in this thread so not really sure what is going on between people going back and forth each other. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boo711 said:

A lot of people left. Were upset that new people couldn’t join, paid and never got tshirts.  No response from site owner about any of these issues. That’s what I’m getting out of it. A lot of people are still here. Guy that runs site in NJ started one called @#$%&*$% They jumped ship there. A sore subject around here for some reason. I guess people aren’t supposed to be on multiple hunting forums.  I must have missed a lot the stuff I just read in this thread so not really sure what is going on between people going back and forth each other. 

Well you have some of it right. The NJ guy came here selling his wares trying to pull people over there. That right there shows you the kind of people they are. Then the biggest mouthpieces that talked all kinds of smack about this site got the few regulars that lived on this site to go over there… No great loss because this showed just who was hurting this site. And then the biggest mouthpieces that never offered anything related to this site find it necessary to come back here and show their childish behaviors while still offering nothing constructive to this site. They found it necessary to leave then that should be it. Obviously they can see they are not missed and the site continues on. Only peacefully now. 

It’s quite obvious there is a member here who wants to “Duke it out” with all those he feels are now outcasts.    

FSW needs to dial it back a notch or “pump the brakes” a bit as he isn’t helping the newer, friendlier look of the forum.    

Lock it up or unleash the hounds; I don’t care, dinner is ready and I need to carve the turkey.    

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Well you have some of it right. The NJ guy came here selling his wares trying to pull people over there. That right there shows you the kind of people they are. Then the biggest mouthpieces that talked all kinds of smack about this site got the few regulars that lived on this site to go over there… No great loss because this showed just who was hurting this site. And then the biggest mouthpieces that never offered anything related to this site find it necessary to come back here and show their childish behaviors while still offering nothing constructive to this site. They found it necessary to leave then that should be it. Obviously they can see they are not missed and the site continues on. Only peacefully now. 

What do you mean by Selling his wares? 

58 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

It’s quite obvious there is a member here who wants to “Duke it out” with all those he feels are now outcasts.    

FSW needs to dial it back a notch or “pump the brakes” a bit as he isn’t helping the newer, friendlier look of the forum.    

Lock it up or unleash the hounds; I don’t care, dinner is ready and I need to carve the turkey.    

Why you think it’s fine for idiots that bad mouthed this place here, bad mouthed it on other sites and only come on here to attack certain people should be allowed?   Sounds to me like you few can’t get FSW out of your heads and I am living rent free. And we can’t get new people remember and yes some of us on here could give two shits if those that caused all the problems on this site stay right where they’re at.  You’re a smart man. Go back and do yourself a little research on this site and show one post that any people on this site even had a disagreement?  We will wait. 

2 minutes ago, Paula said:

What do you mean by Selling his wares? 

He came here digging up members to go over there and he send PM’s to people on this site to get them to go over there. This site is a much better place since the move happened. Now if they would only stay there because they sure don’t put anything useful on this site. 

1 minute ago, Four Seasons said:

He came here digging up members to go over there and he send PM’s to people on this site to get them to go over there. This site is a much better place since the move happened. Now if they would only stay there because they sure don’t put anything useful on this site. 

Your a member there aren't you?

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Before anyone asks, the turkey was outstanding.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

???????? What got deleted ?

I posted in this thread about wanting to be back here for the For Sure Whatever thread about how all hunters are only motivated to hunt for antlers.
I always like that conversation.
I wonder if me reposting it (on your request) will get me banned. I hope not-I like your chuckle page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1