Members leaving

PMoney

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I posted in this thread about wanting to be back here for the For Sure Whatever thread about how all hunters are only motivated to hunt for antlers.
I always like that conversation.
I wonder if me reposting it (on your request) will get me banned. I hope not-I like your chuckle page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayor McCheese was, and still is, one of the most abrasive people on this site. Seen it too often during all the years I've spent here. He should have been banned years ago. Perhaps this place would have been better off. The annual "Hunters Are Only Hunting For Antlers" thread always got the membership hugging, and singing Kumbaya.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

Mayor McCheese was, and still is, one of the most abrasive people on this site. Seen it too often during all the years I've spent here. He should have been banned years ago. Perhaps this place would have been better off. The annual "Hunters Are Only Hunting For Antlers" thread always got the membership hugging, and singing Kumbaya.

Abrasive?  Why because I have the Nad’s to give back what’s handed my way without issue.  And yet you seem to need to keep coming back here and Still not giving the site anything constructive?  Aren’t you late for the circle?

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I posted in this thread about wanting to be back here for the For Sure Whatever thread about how all hunters are only motivated to hunt for antlers.
I always like that conversation.
I wonder if me reposting it (on your request) will get me banned. I hope not-I like your chuckle page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you can’t even get the thread name right. It was called Antlers drive the hunting industry. Which it does and always will.  I’m still waiting for you to show me at least 1 hunting product that shows your little spike or 4 pointer.   How many years have you had now?   There must be at least 1 out there out of all the hunting products. 

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Abrasive?  Why because I have the Nad’s to give back what’s handed my way without issue.  And yet you seem to need to keep coming back here and Still not giving the site anything constructive?  Aren’t you late for the circle?

2 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

See you can’t even get the thread name right. It was called Antlers drive the hunting industry. Which it does and always will.  I’m still waiting for you to show me at least 1 hunting product that shows your little spike or 4 pointer.   How many years have you had now?   There must be at least 1 out there out of all the hunting products. 

I believe my reputation here, as far as contribution, speaks for itself. So does yours.

• Like 5

On both forums I like some and others not so much . I’m on 13 different forums not all are hunting and it’s a common theme with them all. There’s some I would have a beer with and others I tolerate, just as in everyday life. It’s easy really,  just ignore the ones that do not align with you. 

• Like 2