Democrats are making moves to stop ammo sales now.

I have long been warning about the Democrat's ammo scheme, control the ammo and you can largely control guns. There is no second amendment when it comes to ammo so it is easier for them to get laws passed.

Democrats are the ruination of this country and especially so with the outdoor-shooting sports. There are elements within that party that are trying to close down everything we as outdoor folks enjoy.

As far as I am concerned vote Democrat and you are cutting your own throat.

Al

• Like 4

4 hours ago, airedale said:

I have long been warning about the Democrat's ammo scheme, control the ammo and you can largely control guns. There is no second amendment when it comes to ammo so it is easier for them to get laws passed.

Democrats are the ruination of this country and especially so with the outdoor-shooting sports. There are elements within that party that are trying to close down everything we as outdoor folks enjoy.

As far as I am concerned vote Democrat and you are cutting your own throat.

Al

Exactly. And if only gun owners and sportsmen would vote we could send them packing every year. I think that will happen when they start finding out they can’t get ammo. If it’s not to late by then. 

Was desperate to get a haircut this afternoon so went to Walmart.  I was starting to look like a sheepdog. 

After the haircut I went to pick up some shotgun shells in case I ever manage to get out to chase rabbits or squirrels again, and was faced with the reality of almost nothing on the shelves and basically giving my life story to be able to complete the purchase.  

What have we allowed ourselves to become? This is NUTS! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, virgil said:

Walmart

Yup.  It’s an outfit that rents  space there.  I was in a pinch to get my hair cut  quickly last minute and that’s how it usually goes for me.  

Unfortunately, It also  seems the people doing the cutting share their sad stories as they cut.  I guess it’s a case of crazy hair but friendly face so it ends like another session in my clinic.  

Maybe  they all have my number and are on to me, because I always end up feeling sad for them and tipping half as much as the haircut.  

By the  time this lady got done telling me about her husband in the nursing home, I felt so bad I almost had her sit down in the chair to relax and give her the haircut. 

• Like 1

Why do you suppose we have all this ammo hoarding? People know what's coming. The best answer to all of this nonsense that I can think of is to keep a lifetime supply of bullet components on hand. I reload all my own bullets and shot-shells. Even that is getting harder and harder to do, but I am pretty well set for a long time.

• Like 2

Robby ,I saw a guy and his family from NY that was staying in the same condo building I was in Hampton Beach NH last summer . Every one in his family including the kids were wearing the same Tee Shirts with that logo on it ! LOL 

Im sure those were directed at Cuomo but sadly the story continues on with the new wicked witch.

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 3

On 2/28/2023 at 10:22 AM, Doc said:

The best answer to all of this nonsense that I can think of is to keep a lifetime supply of bullet components on hand. I reload all my own bullets and shot-shells. Even that is getting harder and harder to do, but I am pretty well set for a long time.

I totally agree and continue to preach the same to anyone who will listen.

Al

• Like 1

I think ammo makers need to start supplying some info with regards to how much they are producing, in what cartridges and who they are selling it to.  I strongly suspect a very large part of their production is going to government agencies.  That may be what limits the supply available to us.  The US government should have it's own ammo production facility capable of producing all of the ammo that it needs for government use.

I have heard ammo makers say they will not ramp up production because they feel the civilian demand for ammo will not last in the future.  To me that sounds like they know something we don't know.  Have they sold out to the government and are they going to throw us all under the bus?

• Like 2

Yep! All that shortage crap and we are working 24/7 does not add up! If the G can take over Big Media, pretty much now run by former CIA, FBI agents, put the strong arm on social media giants, hell the guns and ammo industry isn't even a speed bump. What are they gonna do, bitch? If a tree fall in the forrest and no one hears it, did it ever really make a sound?

And it ain't just guns and ammo.

Robby

• Like 1