Single Shot Shotguns Should be Allowed During Muzzle Loader Season

phantom

52 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

You are not making any sense--- again...... why you Hate everyone  is anyone's guess...

No sense?  You get on here and tell a guy to put his call into the DEC to change a hunting season when DEC has nothing to do with hunting seasons in ny state. Yup your 2 state knowledgeable about hunting. Best stick to your you-tube videos. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, airedale said:

Yes it is a lively entertaining thread with a lot of good input.

Al

Yeah I learned about a new product I didn't  know existed before traditional Nitro fire thats close enough to a single shot that if I would have known  about it  I probably not have  bothered to start this thread  lol  

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yeah I learned about a new product I didn't  know existed before traditional Nitro fire thats close enough to a single shot that if I would have known  about it  I probably not have  bothered to start this thread  lol  

But then again thats not cheap 

I'm still trying to understand why you started this thread at all? I'm not sure what you're even trying to say? Can you not afford a muzzleloader but have an old single shot smoothbore in your closet? Where do you fit into this? Do you even hunt the muzzleloader season now? Do you even hunt? You don't sound well informed of anything hunting related. Or is this the typical, "Well if they'd just add an implement that's easier and more beneficial for me then I'll gladly start hunting that season."?

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Larry said:

You guys know this is a Troll right. We all know this would never happen.:focus::roulette::jester::popcorn3:

But wait, Al said it a “lively and entertaining thread with good input”.

How could it be a troll?

You’d need a good thread about nose hair trimming or beer to top this!!

21 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

ut wait, Al said it a “lively and entertaining thread with good input”.

How could it be a troll?

You’d need a good thread about nose hair trimming or beer to top this!!

The only Trolling I see here is you bud!!!

Par for the course!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1