My Biggest Buck

beachpeaz

Just an AWESOME animal.....Congrats! You know that feeling you had when you first saw him and you knees went weak and you lost your breath? Thats the feeling you get when you know you are looking at a top class whitetail and if many others could get that feeling just once they would never kill another yearling again! Good for you!!!.

You got that right! I've shot some decent deer, but none this big. Thankfully it happened quick or I would have crapped my pants first! Lol. After that arrow flew and he crashed, I was shaking like a leaf. What an awesome feeling!

Is this the 12 point that was suppose to go 160"?

No sir. The 160 buck was another property I hunt. I hunted him for 3 years. He disappeared off my cameras after bow season last year and was never seen again. I think someone got him. Very sad about that deer being gone.

Thank you everyone! He is already at the taxidermist. Btw, he was so old he didn't have any teeth to age him. I am guessing he was at least 7.5. Amazing a deer can live that long and not get shot. Especially with that rack cuz you know nobody is passing on him. His rack was probably in decline if you can imagine that!

Thank you everyone! He is already at the taxidermist. Btw, he was so old he didn't have any teeth to age him. I am guessing he was at least 7.5. Amazing a deer can live that long and not get shot. Especially with that rack cuz you know nobody is passing on him. His rack was probably in decline if you can imagine that!

Congrats on the buck!

No teeth?  They are further back than you think.....................they all have 'em.