This just sucks.

First-light

I need to say insurance insurance insurance. I have State Farm and so far been great. I put in the claim Friday night they got back to me Saturday afternoon. Then I got the on call guy that told me to take a hotel room and eat out as long as it takes. He was from Indiana got to love hime. Bottom line State Farm is doing good by me and sending a check right now. I'm happy with it that is what matters. In good hands!

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I'm settled on dwelling and property loss. Still waiting for property loss check. So many neighbors reached out to help it was nice. Demo and removal of the shed is complete. I resided the house and installed 1 new window. Just waiting for the other two windows to come in. Today I'll do the fake stone on the bottom skirting. One step at a time. Thanks for everyones support! 

PS that bright green thing hanging from the eve is a bee trap bought at TS. It does an awesome job on the carpenter bees! 

70570842789__4B5F7DCA-CD77-4112-999F-D135C1605569.jpeg

IMG_7216.jpg

• Like 5